LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zoomers is going 304 stainless on our 5.7L Dual Exhaust System.

Introductory Price $999.00 Free shipping if we reach 10 people.. :grin: (inside the continental U.S.) Regular Price $1199.00

We have to get 10 people for this group buy in order to qualify for the free shipping... If you pre-pay this locks you into the group buy price of $999.00 and if we reach 10 you all get the free shipping. We will start to ship when 10 have signed up and pre-paid. If for some reason we don't reach 10 all you do is pay the shipping charges on top of the $999.00. :wink: Sale ends August 15th....

Please give us a call to place your order and we'll add you to the list...866-4ZOOMERS or 949-916-3240 Ron ext. 12

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
dammit man, you're trying to get me away from new wheels, aren't you! thinking about it...

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zoomers Cat-backs running out

We only have 5 more Stainless systems at this price. Hurry time is running out on this great offer!!! $999.00 for a complete Zoomers stainless cat-back..
Order today....Ron 949-916-3240 or 866-4Zoomers

·
300C Papa
142 Posts
Aperformance said:
Zoomers is going 304 stainless on our 5.7L Dual Exhaust System.
I'm very interested... couple of questions: Weren't they stainless to begin with? What kind of performance can I expect with my '06 300C 5.7? The chart wasn't available on the site.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lsitter said:
I'm very interested... couple of questions: Weren't they stainless to begin with? What kind of performance can I expect with my '06 300C 5.7? The chart wasn't available on the site.

Thanks.
The original Zoomers system for the 5.7 uses Aluminized steel pipe which is still available...This system offer uses 304 stainless pipe. Same stainless mufflers and tips on both systems just different materials on the pipe.

We have not personally dyno tested on the 5.7L hemi 300C. We have tested on the 5.7L hemi Truck and made 18hp and 17tq. See dyno charts on our web site: http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/vehicle_dodge_hemi.asp

Others have posted similar numbers with there 5.7Lx cars. We recently had a dyno day and a stock 5.7 charger other than running Zoomers pulled 292hp and 315tq.

Typical stock numbers are usually 20% less at the wheels than at the fly wheel... If you do the math 340hp at the fly wheel with a 20% loss through the drive train is 272hp. That's 20 more hp with Zoomers compared to what a typical stock vehicle will make. Keep in mind all dynos and cars vary. so there is a margin of error but still some impressive numbers.

This sale ends soon give us a call to place your order. Ron 949-916-3240

·
300C Papa
142 Posts
Okay, I've waited 6 months to pull the trigger on buying these and I finally did today. So, now that I've finally done that, is it wrong to want them here yesterday? :banana:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.