LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does it look like when 13 LX's take a break during a big drive?

And, when we hit Georgia and they needed a Drink:

We made a new friend!

Then we invaded some Hotel...

We really know how to take over a place!

Reactions: RobAGD

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally, the shindig! Everyone got to park and check out each other's rides.

Never a dull moment I tell ya... (heh, look, I'm teh funney!)

And the winner is..... KGBPro!

The best thing about pictures that I take, is that I'm not in them. I have more I'll stick up on a photobucket page later.

·
Major Mag Nut
2,011 Posts
Thanks for sharing the great pics of your event. How many cars in total were there?

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
46 I believe. I think KGP has the final count - he should be getting home any hour now...

·
LX Padiwan
749 Posts
Mike any time you need a winning ticket just let my wife no,she get a ticket for me ,i get a t-shirt, get a ticket for you ,win a air-intake
(NOW THAT NOT RIGHT)?????

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahahaha! You have to thank her again for me. As of the intake... well I think it may be up for bidding any time now... :wink:

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
7thS0N said:
Never a dull moment I tell ya... (heh, look, I'm teh funney!)
LOL - man, every time I see that guy, he's got a buffer in his hands - and that's not even his car! :lol: :lol:

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
bipto said:
LOL - man, every time I see that guy, he's got a buffer in his hands - and that's not even his car! :lol: :lol:
Was it air-conditioned in there? There's a suspicious absence of a pool of sweat at his feet...

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bipto said:
Was it air-conditioned in there? There's a suspicious absence of a pool of sweat at his feet...
Yeah, there was A/C alright... or he'd have passed out by hour #3... :lol:

·
05 Magnum RT and 10 Challenger
7,415 Posts
Yeah, Rob was buffing my hood and giving lessons on use of a Porter Cable and Mequirer's products. We took a lot of breaks, as I was breaking such a sweat. I fed him well for his efforts. :) :) :)

Mucho appreciation for his efforts. He did this AFTER doing his whole car with Mequier's Show Glaze and that buffer.

Thanks for Magnumfreak for checking out my car with the StarScan, flashing my PCM and turning on my DRLs.

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
7thS0N said:
Yeah, there was A/C alright... or he'd have passed out by hour #3... :lol:
Ah man - you guys had an air conditioned M&G? Now I'm really pissed I didn't go... :sad:

·
See ya in anotha life brotha
14,677 Posts
Yea Bibto, I never leave home without it.

Work has been so crazy I havent had a chance to make teh car look all pretty so I had a large inclosed palce not in the sun :)

Heck next year Ill start friday night doing cars, I have enough by Sunday for the crate motor :)

Hey I got to meet great people, work on some damn cool cars, and well, no tickets, its a perfect weekend ;)

-Robert

·
Growing older but not up
167 Posts
Yes sir RobAGD you sure know how to make a car shine that's for sure! We should have taken some before and after pic's of BBH's car where you did his hood. Awesome job.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.