LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I spent 2 hours in my dads junkyard today looking for the right piece of grill to fit in the scoop on my Magnum Force hood. No luck.

If anyone has a piece of grill in the hex style similar to the SRT grill but with smaller openings like the SRT charger scoop, I would appreciate a PM if you have some to spare or know where to get. I only need a piece about 18 in long and 4 in high (to be safe) to cut and put in place.

Any input would rock.

Thanks

KTC

·
LX Padiwan
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay im digging this up. I took a look at some of the new Mustang hood scoops and the insert is perfect. Anyone have a stang that might do business with some websites they could refer???

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Do you need plastic or metal? Without looking at one (at our shop) does the Mustang grill have the same pattern, or are the holes bigger?

·
LX Padiwan
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im looking for plastic. The holes are hex and smaller. I think it would be a good look. If you can take a lookski and let me know your thoughts, that would rock. I actually only need 2"hx16"l.

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
keith the cop said:
Im looking for plastic. The holes are hex and smaller. I think it would be a good look. If you can take a lookski and let me know your thoughts, that would rock. I actually only need 2"hx16"l.
Will do; we have one in the shop overnight, so I can look in the AM. If you would, send me a PM to remind me. Thanks. :thumbs_u:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.