LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Semper Fi
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the works of spicing up my wife's Charger SXT and would love to put a dual exhaust on it for not a whole lot of money. It just doesn't look right having one tailpipe and two openings in the bumper,lol. Does anyone have one that they're tripping over in their garage that would be willing to part with it?

·
Semper Fi
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paradog said:
I would suggest posting this over at ww.chargerforums.com

not many chargers at LXforums
I would but I was banned for life over there for simply telling a power hungry female moderator two simple words..."who cares".

·
Semper Fi
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the 300C or magnum R/T exhaust would work as well so if anyone has one of those laying around let me know

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
Where are you located? Were you looking to buy?

·
LX Padiwan
3,697 Posts

·
and there's no going back
846 Posts
If you're near Chicago, I've got mine in my garage attic, in "good as new" condition. Send me a PM.

Scott

·
LX Padiwan
1,152 Posts
Were are you I have a Charger daytona exhuast in the attic.

·
LX Padiwan
3,697 Posts
Ok, I have 2 sets of 300C stock exshaust systems!
Where are you located?

·
Semper Fi
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hopefully someone is close to me in NE Ohio...have a feeling shipping it would suck. PM me with how much you want. Thanks for all the responses!

·
YEAH...I get all my Tattoos for free....
2,734 Posts
I have one just pay for shipping and you can have it, let me know I'm moving this weekend, and wife is says it goes in the trash, so if you can afford the shipping and packageing it's yours. Pm me

·
LX Padiwan
430 Posts
scootr68 said:
Hopefully someone is close to me in NE Ohio...have a feeling shipping it would suck. PM me with how much you want. Thanks for all the responses!
Try checking out the Ohio M&G thread, here There were a couple of folks who added catbacks to their cars and you may be able to PM them to see if they still have their stock systems. I think HLYCRAP is up north by you, possibly in Akron but I can't remember for sure. A few other folks in Columbus may also have a stock system they would be willing to part with. Good Luck and let us know how it turns out for you

·
Semper Fi
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Inked*Gamer said:
I have one just pay for shipping and you can have it, let me know I'm moving this weekend, and wife is says it goes in the trash, so if you can afford the shipping and packageing it's yours. Pm me
Awesome!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!! How much for shipping to 44221?

·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmK
753 Posts
scootr68 said:
I would but I was banned for life over there for simply telling a power hungry female moderator two simple words..."who cares".
Was that power hungry moderator name begin with a H and end with an E???

Cause I had the same problem with her on 300c forums. I didnt get banned almost got banned!!

·
Semper Fi
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lukeinva said:
Was that power hungry moderator name begin with a H and end with an E???

Cause I had the same problem with her on 300c forums. I didnt get banned almost got banned!!
Yep,that be her name...I don't care for her whatsoever. I'm on a ton of forums and have been for years. Never ever banned until I ran into her if that tells you anything. I get along with everyone, she just has some sort of power trip going on over there

·
YEAH...I get all my Tattoos for free....
2,734 Posts
Hey I put an estimated weight and size on the ups website...it came back app. 160.00-200.00, it's pretty big, If this is ok, let me know and I will take to them and get a true cost.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.