LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LX Newbie
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone who is selling 4 RT mags in or around Vancouver, BC? I've seen quite a few postings but would much prefer to drive and pick them up. Prefer ones with tires already.

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
milesmiles said:
Is there anyone who is selling 4 RT mags in or around Vancouver, BC? I've seen quite a few postings but would much prefer to drive and pick them up. Prefer ones with tires already.
I'm in Portland. Too far?

·
Formerly known as CANDYAPPLE
9,552 Posts
Atta boy Milesmiles, keep posting and bumping. remember I'm on the hunt in the Toronto area too. Are you planning on just a straight bolt on? I understand there is a slight difference in overall tire height (28") Just throws the speedo out slightly.
Cheers Candyapple

·
LX Newbie
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey CandyApple,
How far is Detroit for you, I have seen some in that general area. Thanks about the speedo, I was thinking it would be the same. Do you know if 55 series tires would keep the speedo the same?

·
Formerly known as CANDYAPPLE
9,552 Posts
Hey Milesmiles.....Detroit is about 4 hours and many car jackings away! Don't want to go there ever again unless I'm passing through on the way to Florida. Besides, getting stuff across the border is an expensive way to do things..gotta be Canadian goods for me. The stock 17" set up on our SXT's is a height of 28". and that's what you want to try and stick as close to as possible or the computer will get all upset! Depending on the brand of tire, here is the approximate height of 18"s 225/R60X18=28.63"
225/R55X18=27.74"
235/R55X18=28.18"
Your decision...I have spoken to another member who has done the switch and he suggested that at 60 kms, the speedo (and of course, the odometer) are out approx. 1 mile an hour. Not too bad, but something you need to be aware of.
Cheers Candyapple

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
Strange????

There are several forum members in the Seattle area with aftermarket wheels, but none of them have responded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.