LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Adrian
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow............ lol im still in awww after today, I went to the Srt experience down in Homestead, and let me tell you that even if I would have had to pay the 500 for it, it would be worth every nickel and dime. I was able to drive all of the Srt Vehicles ( other than the srt sniff sniff lol im choked up... not..) yes Including the Viper lol. It was amazing draging them out in the 1/8th of a mile lol but that was just the begining.. After the drag racing we went on to the driving course learning how to use your apex cones to drive through the course.. It was awesome lol I have a grin on my face from ear to ear still and its almost midnight 10 hours after the drive... The last and best was driving on the actual race track using the bank and straight aways then folding into a driving course with many turns which you take going at 80 to 90 mph..

Overall I thought it was amazing to see how these beast we call daily drivers can perform on the track.. I knew that they were fast but the handling on these monsters was spectacular I mean i was cornering and pushing the limit on each turn trying to spin it out ( in esp ) and no can do it held its ground and drove like the champ that it is...:rock: The cars were not modified and were simply stock srt8 srt6 and srt10 vehicles so it was for real they had there stock tires on so there as no added grip or rubber down there and they handles awesome... I am sorry for being so scattered but im just still running off the adrenaline and every time i think about the expierience I loose it lol...

If you havent already tried this out find out about taking the course.. the course cost is included in your vehicles price if you purchased it after april 05 I believe best way to find out is to check your window sticker it tells you there.. Well thanks for your time and take care of yourselves and keep enjoying your Awesome American Muscle cars!!!!!

Adrian :beerchug:

· LX Newbie
45 Posts
Sonds like you had a great time! Did mine in July at mid-Ohio. Wouldn't pay 500 for it but at no extra cost? Hell yeah!

The best part of it is seeing just what the SRT8 cars can really do when pushed without the risk of hitting something. Eye opening, isn't it. Makes you a little bit more confident on the street too.

· Adrian
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
think about it this way 500 bucks is a small price to pay to drive all the vehicles not hae to worry about your tires ( $800) for a new set your brakes, your gas bill you lunch or your time on the track... makes sense to me.. If you got the money to burn then burn someone elses car lol...

Adrian

p.s
it is amazing driving these vehicles hard.... I still have wood..... lol j/k take care.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.