LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put the RoadRunner emblem on the Magnum? Wife really likes the RoadRunner and since its a Chrysler emblem from back in the day I thought maybe I could make it work. I do know I am going to install the horn but I thought maybe a vinyle decal as well since others are using the superbee and what not, I figure it would be differnt. What you think , go or no go? I undertstand that its orginaly a plymouth but its still a chrysler.

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Do it. I think anything that pays homage to it's heritage is awesome.

If money were no object, I would have a shaker, bazooka tips, paint it plum crazy and a white vinyl top for my Maggie.

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
About a year ago there was an orange and black "roadrunner" magnum on Ebay. I thought it was awesome. IMHO it wouldn't be any more or less tacky than those that have to put 22 or 24 on their front fenders just in case someone didn't notice their wheels were too big for the car.

·
Registered
519 Posts
wbornio said:
Do it. I think anything that pays homage to it's heritage is awesome.

If money were no object, I would have a shaker, bazooka tips, paint it plum crazy and a white vinyl top for my Maggie.
I was with ya right up until "and a white vinyl top". :wink:

·
LX Padiwan
170 Posts
TONKA said:
put the RoadRunner emblem on the Magnum? Wife really likes the RoadRunner and since its a Chrysler emblem from back in the day I thought maybe I could make it work. I do know I am going to install the horn but I thought maybe a vinyle decal as well since others are using the superbee and what not, I figure it would be differnt. What you think , go or no go? I undertstand that its orginaly a plymouth but its still a chrysler.
It would be no different than putting a Buick emblem on a Chevy. It's all general motors. :banana:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.