LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
05 Magnum 6.1L Pro Street
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can forward the pics to anyone that has a picture phone - but how come I can't email them to myself? We have the rear end under the car with the rims / tires with it. It is so sexy I went through 4 pairs of underwear. Kinda of embarasing, but its that sexy.

its a cingular sony erickson phone. I am usually not a tard with electronics - but it only gives me options to send / forward pics & message to other users - not to email addy's.

We have some 15x15's under the car right now with a 4 7/8 back spacing. the lip is HUGE - looks so sexy on the magnum Hue Heffner is going to ask me for a spread on this car - yep its that sick. we slammed the front, slammed the rear - have a few idea's that will rock the world of car guys - and i'll leave it at that. If someone thinks they can post my pic - PM me i'll give you my celly. If not monday I'll be back over there. Slow but steady wins the race. This car is going to be so nasty :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
send them to me ... I'll post them for ya... been dying to see the tubbed maggie!

954-536-0751

sometimes you need to set up the e-mail service... and they charge additional for it... and that service allows you to send direct to e-mail ... not sure about cingular?

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Or you can get Motorola Phone Tools. It allows you to upload / download from the phone to pc & visa versa. Lets you make ringtones out of any wav or mp3 file, too! Pay for ringtones my @ss!! :rock:
Note: Does NOT work with Verizon, but DOES with Cingular.

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
will motorola's program work with the sony phone?

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Super T said:
will motorola's program work with the sony phone?
You know what? My bad, he DID say a Sony phone, huh.....I must be tired....:loser:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.