LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Beer is good food
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everybody. #693 here from Sun Prairie, WI. I've been over at the charger forums and seen alot of you are members over here too. This site has so much more info than them. I'll have pics up later when I get off of work.:i2:

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Sun Prarie?

Where did you buy the banana from? (and when? I got my car on a dealer trade... they sent their bananna there so I could get my R&T ;) )

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
Welcome, pull up a chair, sit back, relax, and ENJOY

·
Beer is good food
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome everybody. lafrad I bought my car in early spring at Don Miller Dodge in Madison. They used it as there show car at the Madison auto shows. They had two when I bought it and I think they picked up another some time after.

·
join date 05/06/2004
2,920 Posts
Glad to have ya!! Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated. If you thought the borg had mods, you ain't seen nothing yet!

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Welcome from our 300Cs in WV!

·
06 Charger RT W/RT Group
1,365 Posts
Welcome to you "billybigrigger" from Minn-ee-sota...not sure how far away from St Paul you are...but we're getting together on Aug 5 @ porkys on university.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.