• no

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok who wants to shoot each other and have a killer time???:rock:

think that this place would be a fun place to have a meet and greet for the whole family. :banana:

the place is called ke-west its just north of westbend WI.

here is their website
http://www.ke-westsports.com/

some friends and I went down there for and invite only party. and we played some mini golf and paint ball. was freakin awsome.

let me know what you think it would be great for winter cause its all indoors!!!!!!

·
AK RT C-LEG DAVAF
2,977 Posts
Is there a goalie position? I might make an easy target...... ok I get a 10 second head start!!!!

·
"BAD TOYZ INC."
1,594 Posts
Wisconsin in the Winter ???
Don't you guys get tons of that white stuff that time of year ?
I'm not accustomed to cold weather..at all . Warm weather person.
Matter of fact, 60 is pretty cold for me, I even have "Winter shorts"
I guess it's something you have to deal with if you want to live in
that part of the country. I hope that place is heated.
Paint ball is kool,but getting hit HURTS...lol

·
get busy living, or....
289 Posts
i'm game, and i love paintball! Just don't expect any of these old folks to be rollin around shootin people. But there kids will love it! Great idea for a M&G Matt!

·
LX Padiwan
109 Posts
Last time I played paint ball my bro shot me at point blank range while I was reloading. Blew out a huge vein in my arm and I had a 5 inch circle of blood under my skin within seconds. It was freakin crazy looking.
Im in!!

·
LX Padiwan
880 Posts
BigRedRT said:
Last time I played paint ball my bro shot me at point blank range while I was reloading. Blew out a huge vein in my arm and I had a 5 inch circle of blood under my skin within seconds. It was freakin crazy looking.
Im in!!
nothing like brotherly love.

·
Itchin' for mods again!
1,378 Posts
Seems like fun to me. I called Don on my team first!

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
I thought we were going to play with real guns:(

Maybe we can play others? I'd hate to have to shoot my friends:(

Don

·
LX Padiwan
880 Posts
DriveATransam said:
maybe WI vs IL people?

whats cost?
well if thats the way it rolls then i have to side with the cheeseheads.. i was born, raised and lived up there for 25yrs.. die-hard-dairy for ever.. Admission, Rental & a Case of Paintballs = $100... $hit i am down with that..

P.S.> by the way, we have 2 votes for NO... who's to scared to go.????????

·
LX Padiwan
165 Posts
Hey whats up everyone can one of my fellow lx brothers pm me when you all are thinking about doing this. I don't really get to check the board too much and I really would like to go. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lexball50 said:
Hey whats up everyone can one of my fellow lx brothers pm me when you all are thinking about doing this. I don't really get to check the board too much and I really would like to go. Thanks in advance.
hey ill let you know when we get more organized.

brewman said:
Why not hook up with some mustang or chevy forum and take them on in a paintball game?
now that is a great idea i think that would be fun. thanks for the idea.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.