Which one do you like the best?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
LX Newbie
109 Posts

·
One More Mopar that all I want...OK
143 Posts
That is toooooo wicked!!! When you get it done you have got to post pics!!! Can he do something with the R/T in red with some cool swirly stuff like these that you have shown? Way Tooooo Wicked!!!!

·
Ka CHOW!
4,509 Posts
If I had to choose one it would be the first one. The others remind me of the custom vans of the '70's.

Just my opinion though.

I copied this from your other thread on the same subject.

·
From the other site
204 Posts
Hard choices, they all are very nice.
I would like one with cop car with lights on chasing me.:friday:

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Will you be able to see out the back?

·
LX Newbie
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MagnumSXT said:
Will you be able to see out the back?
Yes, this will be the same as business cars have. It will be darker but I will still be able to see. Once i pick the final artwork for the rear window, i am also going to place more of the same design on the 3rd row windows, if thats what you want to call them.

·
LX Padiwan
430 Posts
I like them all but #2 is my favorite followed closely by #3. Do these have to be created on the car or is this something your friend may be able to make and sell to those of us who don't live nearby? I'm thinkin I would really like #2 in a silver/gray color on my car :wink:

·
Custom Ice Cream Eater
99 Posts
Number 3 is pretty sweet cuz it looks like an Orb is in the back powering the wagon. And number 4 is pretty frickin cool too...almost like a rollercoaster! Hard choices man!

·
LX Newbie
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He creates the artwork on his computer, and takes it to a place that will print it on the correct material. The place that prints it, can also install it on the car.

matpat said:
I like them all but #2 is my favorite followed closely by #3. Do these have to be created on the car or is this something your friend may be able to make and sell to those of us who don't live nearby? I'm thinkin I would really like #2 in a silver/gray color on my car :wink:

·
*Insert a catchy title here*
902 Posts
Very nice! I haven't voted yet as I like them all :)

On a side note, glad to see another Sarasota resident on here! I live in Venice/Work in Sarasota.

·
Title? What title?
142 Posts
I know its an optical illusion but #3 looks like the back windows been moved into the car and it has a deck there. but I've been known to see some pretty strange things before (every morning in the mirror for one:))

·
LX Padiwan
257 Posts
1CoolVMagnum said:
I know its an optical illusion but #3 looks like the back windows been moved into the car and it has a deck there. but I've been known to see some pretty strange things before (every morning in the mirror for one:))
Exactly what I thought. #3 is my choice but followed closely by #2. Very beautiful and special.

·
LX Newbie
52 Posts
I'd go for #2 or #4, but 4 is the best in my opinion

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
The 3D effect on #3 is wicked!! Imagine how it will look to the person that you are pulling away from like a freight train!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.