LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LX Newbie
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There was a banner at the top of every page urging me to make my first post and say hello to all of my fellow lx enthusiasts. So here I am. Hello! My name is Kevin and I am an addict, I have a 2006 Charger R/T in Inferno Red and I am addicted to modding and driving my beautiful car.

This website is amazing, so much good modding info. I look forward to chatting with you fellow lx enthusiasts. Thanks.

Update: The banner is gone.

·
This Space for Sale ... Cheap
12,586 Posts
Zero_Remain said:
There was a banner at the top of every page urging me to make my first post and say hello to all of my fellow lx enthusiasts. So here I am. Hello! My name is Kevin and I am an addict, I have a 2006 Charger R/T in Inferno Red and I am addicted to modding and driving my beautiful car.

This website is amazing, so much good modding info. I look forward to chatting with you fellow lx enthusiasts. Thanks.

Update: The banner is gone.
So that thing does work. :mrgreen:

·
King of Logistics
567 Posts
Haha, we badger you into addiction... shoulda ran...

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
Welcome from the beaches of NC

·
No longer sporting dual R/T's!
9,301 Posts
Welcome Aboard from North Georgia!

and wasn't that nice little banner so much cooler than all that flashing popup crap that you see on some other sites?

This is a cool place, good folks - and a major party starts Friday night in Perry, Ga - after the drags.

Mike

·
I'm releasing the flying monkeys!
1,468 Posts
Welcome from Oregon. Glad you got the banner beat.
Strap yourself in!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Welcome to the great gig on the net. I hope you have a good job to pay for all these crazy ideas you are about to get!

And, yeah, what have you done or are going to do?

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Welcome!

You won't find this site addicting. No one here gets carried away. In fact, I hardly come here and I rarely post!

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
A banner-less WELCOME from our 300Cs in WV! Glad to have you around. Glad to have you around. Glad to have you (SLAP!) here!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.