LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
LX Newbie
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i spent all day using the search and no luck, so im just gonna ask. I have some cadence cvls up front 4 ohm and some cadence us in the back also 4ohm. I have them ran to a alpin 4 channel amp, but i just want to put the stock radio back in and get my trunk back to a usable space. Ohh and one more if you guys have time, what is a good oem hook up for an ipod, i want to keep it in the glove box.

Thanks Thanks Thanks

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
Pu_DeKcUf said:
Ok so i spent all day using the search and no luck, so im just gonna ask. I have some cadence cvls up front 4 ohm and some cadence us in the back also 4ohm. I have them ran to a alpin 4 channel amp, but i just want to put the stock radio back in and get my trunk back to a usable space. Ohh and one more if you guys have time, what is a good oem hook up for an ipod, i want to keep it in the glove box.

Thanks Thanks Thanks
The speakers will work, but if you have the 6 speaker BA system it will take a little more power to drive the speakers. So, you will get less volume and they will sound a bit different than the factory speakers.

·
05 Cool Vanilla Magnum RT
4,039 Posts
That is correct, but I'll tell ya', I put 4ohm Infinity's in the rear of my Mag, I can't HEAR a difference from the VOLUME of the Stock BA's, but the high end is MUCH CLEANER!

No IPOD interface out yet... very soon. Watch www.peripheralelectronics.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.