LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a custom exhaust shop and I wanted a quote on welding 2 universal fit Magnaflow mufflers where that suitcase is, and they told me they wouldn't fit and they would rub on the axle. They told me they could put 2 glasspacks.
Do any of you have put 2 universal mufflers? do they fit?

·
Movin and shakin
1,900 Posts
There's a magnaflow kit and there's a Magnum rollin around these forums with mix-matched parts including Magnaflow mufflers in the middle. Me thinky you need to go to Magnaflow's site and look at what mufflers they make and then carry that info to your exhaust guy.

-Steve

·
LX Guru
4,817 Posts
I've got custom flows installed. I caution you not to install in place of the stock suitcase as you will no doubt get the dreaded drone. I removed stock suitcase and resonators and installed the flows in the back. Sound great and no drone. They look kinda cool to since they are polished.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have Blastin' bob tips (no resonators) in the back, 2 universal fit magnaflow or 2 glasspack mufflers in place of the suitcase might be to loud and with drone, right?
Should I just leave the suitcase in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.