LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
See this guy? He's heading to MoparFest.... www.moparfest.com

So was I, when I took the picture. And I'll be there this year too. In it with the Magnum.

I know Hemiwagn's going, I'd love to see more of you there!!!

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Now I really miss my old Muscle Car upbringing. :(

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hmmm... Didn't even think about it, but I wonder how they qualify special interest vehicles?

"Open to all Mopar/AMC/Jeep show vehicles 1986 and older, Custom Truck/Van and Special Interest Vehicles (Newer cars and trucks). Photos and details about the vehicle must be included with Special Interest Vehicle registration requests."

You'll have to look for the cars with the pink tags hanging from the mirrors (not my choice!) to find me.

Bring a camera and if you haven't seen these cars since they were new, be ready to say "Wow!" a lot. The pictures above, barely scratch the surface.

I laughed, I counted three Chargers last year painted like the Duke's Car. But seeing Daytonas and Superbirds, not just one of each, but a number of them, blew my mind.

·
The NEW KRT
3,970 Posts
I Wish I could go, Maybe I can hijack a Fighter for a little trip to the states to attend the car show, is there a landing strip near by?

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Bubba's Dragon said:
I Wish I could go, Maybe I can hijack a Fighter for a little trip to the states to attend the car show, is there a landing strip near by?
Yes... Waterloo Wellington Airport ;)

I was thinking Saturday too.. would be the best day

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
Sorry, was having a grey moment, I thought Jaak had taken those pictures this year. Saturday is always a better day, gives another day to rest after running around like a little kid in a candy store.

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, and I really, really want to see your Road Runner !!!!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Go Mango said:
Sorry, was having a grey moment, I thought Jaak had taken those pictures this year. Saturday is always a better day, gives another day to rest after running around like a little kid in a candy store.
Well, Jaak did make it sound like it was just happening now...lol. When I first saw the post I thought the same thing and thought I missed it ;)

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Two weeks, I'll be there taking lots and lots and lots of pictures... Might even get some of other people's cars!

·
Premium Member
16,511 Posts
DANGIT!!!!! I SOOOO need a teleporter!! That looks like a great show!
I'll give 10 grand to guy that invents one and give you a secret identity so that the shipping industry cant ice ya!!

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, I'd love to see ya here Scott! So I'll have to make up for it and just take a lot of pictures...

Hopefully I'll be able to take my father-in-law, as he's a retired Chrysler Master Tech. He'll just stop in front of a car and start telling me information I've never heard. He worked on 'em all. I love the smile that comes over his face when he sees them. It's that smile of a man who's thinking, that thing went like stink!

·
LX Padiwan
127 Posts
This looks great but I will be at Woodward and the GM Heritage Center.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.