LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
LX Newbie
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Name is kenny and drive an 06 black charger r/t you see me around give a wave or something. my license plates are the same as my name on here (BADXMPL).

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
BADXMPL said:
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Name is kenny and drive an 06 black charger r/t you see me around give a wave or something. my license plates are the same as my name on here (BADXMPL).
That's a cool plate man - I can tell you're gonna fit in just fine here! :lol:

Welcome! :thumbs_u:

·
LX Newbie
537 Posts
BADXMPL said:
Seaford Nassau County
I've seen you around, I am in Bellmore, with the TorRed Daytona... or you might see me in my black '70 Barracuda.

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Welcome from New Rochelle NY

I get out to the old OBI lot on Sundays every so often

Chasb

·
GO HUSKIES!!
3,344 Posts
chasb said:
I get out to the old OBI lot on Sundays every so often

Chasb
I think I might head out there next weekend (the 27th I believe)...I know the bartender and I havent seen her in a while so I might have to stop by

Friday I should be heading down to bellmore, havent been there in a while either...hopefully Il see some of you guys there :beerchug:

·
Just a squirrel, trying to get a nut....
7,118 Posts
northeastern08 said:
I think I might head out there next weekend (the 27th I believe)...I know the bartender and I havent seen her in a while so I might have to stop by

Friday I should be heading down to bellmore, havent been there in a while either...hopefully Il see some of you guys there :beerchug:
Uh.....Todd... I don't know how to tell you this but your bartending friend doesn't work at OBI anymore......OBI is gone!

·
GO HUSKIES!!
3,344 Posts
JonzMgnm said:
Uh.....Todd... I don't know how to tell you this but your bartending friend doesn't work at OBI anymore......OBI is gone!
Really...Guess I should call her first then and see where shes at now...Think she still works at Signal 8 in Copiage though...Hope thats still there :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Last time I was at the actual OBI

northeastern08 said:

I was playing there with my rock band (In 1969!) (I spent alot of time in the parking lot then, too. Drummers got all the women) :rock: :rock: :loser:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.