LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Now with 20% MORE crazy!!!!!
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well now that ive finished all the mods i wanted to do now im tryin to figure out whats next?
ive been done with the rear suicide doors.....should i lambo the front?
Im currently preparing to have the air ride installed..........should i change rims as well?
Ive redone the system by upgrading amps and wiring.......should i completley change out the subs for better ones?
Ive also repainted the whole car............what next?
Ive done over 30 mods and for some reason i feel i need to proceed to 40+ mods.....
whats next???....
heres my resume:
Exterior:
Repainted with House of Kolor Jet Black
Custom suicide RE-modification(now opens 140 degrees)
Webasto 52" Grandview Panaramic sunroof
RK Sport Dodge Viper Hood
SXT Black Headlamp fixtures
Krypton Xenon Headlights(high/low)
300c Chrome Door Handles
330c Chrome Mirrors
300c Exterior Chrome Window Trim
Custom Clear LED Taillights
22" VCT Gitano Chrome w/ 22/265/35 pirelli
Colormorphics Underbody LED set(15 rods)
Vertical Billet Grille
Interior:
Custom engraved shifter setup(comin soon!!!!!!!!!)
Custom 2-tone leather seating
Custom Pedal/Footrest Set
Custom Stainless steel illuminated Door sills
PowerAcoustik headrest monitors
Brushed Aluminum Dash Kit
Colormorphics LED Set (4 interior floors)
Bluetooth Handsfree Kit
Air pressure touchscreen controller w/Video input
Sound:
4600 WATTS:
Pioneer AVIC-N2 Head Unit
Mmatt 2200rms Mono Amp at 1 ohm
Infinity Reference Series Amplifier
4 Kicker L7 Soloberic 12's @ 1 ohms bridged
2 Infinity Kappa Perfects 6.1 component set(Alluminum
Power Acoustik 5 farad Capacitor
XM Satalite Radio Tuner
Engine Mods:
K&N Intake
Borla Dual Exhaust
Dynatech Header System
Superchips tuner
Suspension:
Air Ride Suspension

·
I know where Hoffa is...
6,616 Posts
Figure out a way to do a 6.1L or 6.4L under the hood? I think you could count that one mod as 4 or 5 because of the complexity...

Maybe those magic touch door openers?

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
crazy_luck said:
Figure out a way to do a 6.1L or 6.4L under the hood? I think you could count that one mod as 4 or 5 because of the complexity...

Maybe those magic touch door openers?
thats not a bad idea......however i still would like to have my warranty.....

·
vajazzle it!....;)
15,798 Posts
Well...Since I'm closer (see location), I think mine should be next. Feel free to mod away!

How about chopping the top about 2-3 inches??

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
monty1269 said:
Well...Since I'm closer (see location), I think mine should be next. Feel free to mod away!

How about chopping the top about 2-3 inches??
i was thinkin about doin that but i did a lil bit of research and realized the modifications needed for that.....the roof is the easiest part....but id then have to get new windows, windsheild.....so im lookin at a good 7500.....bleah....id rather do the lambos first.....`

·
vajazzle it!....;)
15,798 Posts
Since you're asking, *I* wouldnt do the lambo doors. Especially since you have the suicide doors on there! The visual lines when fully opened are MUCH better WITHOUT lambo doors. I say "No"" to Lambo.

Just my .02 worth. It is up to you.

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
monty1269 said:
Since you're asking, *I* wouldnt do the lambo doors. Especially since you have the suicide doors on there! The visual lines when fully opened are MUCH better WITHOUT lambo doors. I say "No"" to Lambo.

Just my .02 worth. It is up to you.
the funny thing is in some ways, i agree...and on top of that 1 in 12 cars in my area have the "Buttafly doe's" as they exclaim....

·
vajazzle it!....;)
15,798 Posts
If you want to get crazy then take the entire front end and have it open similar to a Vette. THEN, I could see the Lambo doors fitting into the picture.

·
vajazzle it!....;)
15,798 Posts
HUGE FLat panel that takes up the entire hieght and width of the rear door. Oh oh!! And THEN you can have a "backup camera" that is displayed on the Flat panel tv so you can see what's behind you!!
AND of course it would have to open up/down when the rear door is open during tailgate parties!

I'm talking 30+ inch screen!!

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
monty1269 said:
If you want to get crazy then take the entire front end and have it open similar to a Vette. THEN, I could see the Lambo doors fitting into the picture.
thought of that too.....i would have to mod the hood front and side fenders......about 3-5K

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
monty1269 said:
HUGE FLat panel that takes up the entire hieght and width of the rear door. Oh oh!! And THEN you can have a "backup camera" that is displayed on the Flat panel tv so you can see what's behind you!!
AND of course it would have to open up/down when the rear door is open during tailgate parties!

I'm talking 30+ inch screen!!
thought of that as well......even thought of intergrating an LCD screen with my sub enclosure.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.