LX Forums Forum banner
7721 - 7740 of 7746 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Cleaned stupid plastidip off the grille off the car. Now I need to swap over the non-plastidipped grilles from my wrecked car.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts

·
Premium Member
Cool-V '05 300c Blondie
26 Posts
Post water pump final inspection. Re-installed engine splash shields, and got the winter uglies on (snow wheels). Apparently the water pump was pissed about the radiator being retired recently, and missed it's ol' friend. Now they're both chillin' at the local scrap yard. RIP!!!

Fluids changed, fresh wiper blades, scraper on board and a good coat of wax... ready as it's ever going be. Such is life in the North East...

·
stay modded, my friend...
1,608 Posts
Installed Spyder projector halo headlight housings with Wicked T2 LED's - vastly improved lighting and not obnoxious for oncoming drivers. Cleaned and painted used front crossmember that will go in during 6.1 swap (mine is pretty beat from being lowered for 175k). Installed new stud in used 6.1 exhaust manifolds for future swap (probably could have banged it straight with a hammer, but why risk having it snap once motor is in for an $8 part...) Replaced rack bushings with Whiteline - the old Pedders ones look fine but have 150k and could feel movement when cranking the steering back and forth. My 80mph shake greatly reduced, still need to check wheel balance.

7721 - 7740 of 7746 Posts