LX Forums Forum banner
7661 - 7680 of 7746 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wheel swap on the twins. Now I have to decide if I can live with the 22s on the SRT at stock height...

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
They’ve been around for awhile. They come in different colours as well.
Likewise, hadn't seen those before... Very tasteful.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BryGuy

·
Premium Member
10,864 Posts
New cushion and new cover? Where did you source from? I think my first gen needs the same treatment.....

Sorry, post corrected. Was cover only and I got from dealer. They mentioned that they would not be able to order anymore so I would doubt if the GEN 1 factory covers were still available. You might have to get an auto upholstery shop to refinish or buy something like a katzskin cover.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry, post corrected. Was cover only and I got from dealer. They mentioned that they would not be able to order anymore so I would doubt if the GEN 1 factory covers were still available. You might have to get an auto upholstery shop to refinish or buy something like a katzskin cover.
Got it. Looks good, always loved the red interior.

Reactions: BryGuy

·
stay modded, my friend...
1,608 Posts
Installed a USB in the console

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ac work over the past few days New expansion valve, cleaned lines, gonna get a new condenser when it arrives as the one in it had the bottom 40% covered in paint from when I repainted it and apparently missed covering that up, plus it's been rock pelted. New seals throughout.

Before all this, Was fully charged but stopped cooling after we got our 100 degree 80% humidity days. So I wound up purging it, pulled a vacuum, passed the test on then added the 26oz refrigerant still wouldn't cool but compressor engaged. Sometimes cool on driver vent but hot everywhere else, tested blend actuators and they're good so I'm hitting the underhood stuff.

Also finished the vinyl on the bottom portion of the bumper since it was off and very easy to do, prepped for the roof vinyl but got too hot before I could do it even before 10am.

Took off the grille and polished the chrome, looks out of box new now.

Oh yeah, and took off the inner grille lighting and underglow, gonna install a much nicer, brighter, RGB kit in place and light it up like Vegas. Rock lights in the wheel wells too, which I got the rear two on , controller mounted and powered up today.

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
After 2 sets of ****ty ebay corner lights, and probably 3 months of waiting, I finally got a set that fit. Thank goodness. Icing on the cake is the led lights.
Hood Grille Car Vehicle Grey

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: 07RT

·
1,608 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Windows tint!

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle

The heat is awful 😖

·
1,608 Posts
Cleaned the rust off the used 6.1. Exhaust manifolds I picked up a while ago. Also scrubbed down the used front crossmember getting ready to paint it. Engine swap coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mongo300cSRTdesign
7661 - 7680 of 7746 Posts