LX Forums Forum banner
7621 - 7640 of 7672 Posts

·
stay modded, my friend...
1,509 Posts
Installed 392 fuel pump in preparation for my upcoming 6.1 swap. Lots of good info and help found here: 392 fuel pump install

·
Registered
198 Posts
A while back I spilled in my trunk some of the little glass beads used to make road paint reflective. I didn't want them to grind away the paint under the spare so I tried to vacuum them out. Ended up having to remove the battery, tray, and the rear fuse box before I could get them all. I did it in the dark with a forehead lamp so they were very easy to see, even just one. Must have taken an hour before I finally got them all.

Don't transport an open container of these beads. The cleanup is worse than cesium. Won't make that mistake again.

P.S. The battery disconnect seems to have killed my stupid MyGig. Now it keeps rebooting.

·
Registered
864 Posts
This phase of the trunk complete, still have to wrap the panels on the underside of the deck lid and the area around the lower latch.

Jesus Christ that looks sick as ****.

When you coming over to do mine?

Maybe I missed a post but did you get that floor from somewhere or make it?

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

·
1,509 Posts
Reactions: 5280SRT8

·
1,509 Posts
Dropped off drivers seat at upholstery shop . The SRT seats I bought some months ago (and have not installed yet) we’re in great shape but drivers side outer bolster was beat up and had a funky patch on it. Getting a few panels replaced so they will be looking good when I put them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
516 Posts
Jesus Christ that looks sick as ****.

When you coming over to do mine?

Maybe I missed a post but did you get that floor from somewhere or make it?

Hahaha thanks! Unfortunately, I do not possess the skills to do something like this so I had a shop do it. All the panels and floor were hand made, nothing bought. A few posts back in this thread I posted some in progress pics.

·
1,509 Posts
Got my SRT8 seats 75% installed. The SRT8 passenger front is power and my R/T came with manual on that side.
I don’t really care if I have power seat over there.
Seems like finding a connector and wiring it up would be a pain.
Trying to see how the frame comes apart.
Hopefully I can get the lower frame and tracks switched over and just leave it manual. Never really tore a seat apart before, any tips?

Reactions: 5280SRT8

·
Registered
567 Posts
Got smashed into by an idiot trying to run the red light I was stopped at

1949 International KB2, 302/T5
1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 340/727
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T "SRT Design"
2016 Dodge Durango Limited

·
Registered
567 Posts
Got my SRT8 seats 75% installed. The SRT8 passenger front is power and my R/T came with manual on that side.
I don’t really care if I have power seat over there.
Seems like finding a connector and wiring it up would be a pain.
Trying to see how the frame comes apart.
Hopefully I can get the lower frame and tracks switched over and just leave it manual. Never really tore a seat apart before, any tips?

It's really easy. Two bolts hiking the frame to the seat base and a couple clips.

Reactions: 07RT

·
1,509 Posts
Got smashed into by an idiot trying to run the red light I was stopped at

So sorry to see this... Hope his insurance doesn't want to total an "old car".

·
Registered
567 Posts
So sorry to see this... Hope his insurance doesn't want to total an "old car".
I'm with ya on that. It seems to be mostly cosmetic except for the left wheel hub.

·
1,509 Posts
Too busy barbecuing to mess with the passenger seat, but did order my ProCharger from HHP!(y)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Where did you get that mirror from? Looks great!
Got it off amazon per usual.

Gentex Series 8 Frameless Auto-Dimming Mirror 50-genk8a https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PXGU60U/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_R251TCMR1MARRH509ZBA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

If you don't have home link, they make home link ones also, and ones that have compass, and Auto-Dimming all in one but that one was pushing $250+

Advent ADVGENFL85EXP Gentex Frameless Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror with Compass and Homelink https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085J29K77/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_3F35A1VGYVW88ME0RS55

7621 - 7640 of 7672 Posts