LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,847 Posts
Installed a front spoiler from BMagicAero. Just spray bombed it Bright Silver Metallic to see if it would last through a Toronto winter and if it does, I'll paint it properly come spring. Real test comes when I lower it over the winter!!

·
Premium Member
10,847 Posts
I got 'er ready for winter by installing snow tires and the front plow...heh,heh (aka the B Magic front spoiler. )

If the spoiler lasts throught the winter (I'll be lowering the car in January), I'll have it properly painted (spray bombed it for now:))

Wish me luck LOL

·
Premium Member
10,847 Posts
I installed my new headlights (thanks to Jokersmokesem!) and installed my newly refinished BigBully (thanks to BlindPig for the BB and Fireball coatings for the refinishing)

·
Premium Member
10,847 Posts
Had my headlights and foglights polished, (came out amazing!), installed a covered cupholder (thanks to The Mirage for the awesome price!!) and installed my engine cover (thanks to The Mirage again!)

·
Premium Member
10,847 Posts
Finally installed my SRT rear sway bar and my Stoptech stainless brake lines. What a difference!! Thanks again to SRTScotty for the install and BadAssSRT8 and jg for the parts!!

·
Premium Member
10,847 Posts
Installed my T Kutz procured (thanks Tony!), Oakcharger delivered (thanks Chris!), Harry Potter (aka Mopar Ka-Riu - thanks Adrian!) final delivery Grant Revolution steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
10,847 Posts
Installed my BT engine kit bling and changed to summer tires ( which I'll probably regret seeing that light snow is still possible within the next few days)

1 - 20 of 281 Posts