LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
My wife rode a camshaft for the first time!

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Just got back from thrown' the hammer down on 'er! Likin' the real low DA's right now up here in the northeast! Likin' the new cam even more!

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Passed inspection!

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Gave my dirty girl a long overdue wash, clay bar wash and wax!

Sure is purdy!!!

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Replaced the "rat's nest" with some Taylor shorty spark plug wires. :)

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Installed some OEM black headlights with some silver painted eyelids! Pics to come soon!

Next mod to install; a Razors Edge strut brace! Yeeh hawww!

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
I bought some VHT Night Shades, some R&E Spraymax 2-part Clear Coat and some 1500 & 2000 grit sand paper in preparation for tinting my tails!

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
I took my Magnum out of winter storage for the season!

Yahhhhhh!!!!!
:rock:

Reactions: hemiphil

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Washed & detailed my Mag. First wash since November!

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Lowered the Mag with the AWD Eibach proline kit, complete with new front OEM AWD dampers and replaced the rear Nivomats with OEM touring shocks.

Here's a before:

Here's an after:

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Finally drove mine after being away from it for a week! Man, that was tough!

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Put the Magnum into winter storage yesterday. Cleaned inside, outside, detailed, waxed, parked in the barn and covered her up. 4th winter she's been off road now (the whole time I've owned it). Filled the gas tank and added some fuel stabilizer. See her in 4 months. :-(

Subsequently, she turns 7 years old tomorrow, 12/4/2004. Shell be celebrating her birthday by herself. :-(

I don't winter.

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Since New Years Eve up here in the northeast its been very quite, weather wise, and I was able to take my Magnum out of winter storage and drive it for the entire week! It had been in storage since Thanksgiving. What a joy to ride again!!! Went through a whole tank of gas, filled her up today and put her back in storage.

They haven't even sanded/salted the roads around here yet, so no crap all over the roads & gutters. Car is still as clean as when I put it in storage in November. Bad weather expected tomorrow, maybe a while till I drive it again.

Enjoyed while it lasted.

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Finally said screw it and took it out of winter storage! Feels soooooooo good to drive it after 4 long months.

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Long overdue car wash & detail for me. It's been since November since she's had a bath (but she did hibernate in winter storage until mid-March).

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
After breaking my timing chain tensioner in November, jumping timing, bending my intake valves and dinging all my pistons, I finally got everything back together again and started her up today.

Like music to my ears, nice to hear the HEMI run again! Truly a second chance on life! I'm blessed and grateful.

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Drove it 550 miles today! Rode like a dream! First trip with any kind of long distance highway mileage after head rebuilt, new valves, valve seals, head gaskets and timing set replacement following catastrophic engine repair in January, 2017. 80 mph and still wanted more. She flipped 111,000 miles this afternoon. Love the ride!

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Always nice to come out of work to find this.

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Had the passenger side airbag module corrected, under recall and had the gas tank replaced under extended warranty on my 05 Magnum. Glad they did the gas tank, was getting P0456 & P0457 codes for evap system. Looks like mice got the the evap vent tube on top of the tank.

Had those codes for about two years now. Tank was covered under warranty, due to the stalling issue.

Didn't cost a penny, other than my time.

· Hemi Reg#1120
5,688 Posts
Added to my Dodge collection with the addition of a 2011 Dodge Dakota Big Horn crew cab. Pick it up on Friday.

Reactions: Tikibeast
1 - 20 of 21 Posts