LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bring out your dead!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for thoes that don't know what happened to mine :
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=42844

here is the new question: what should i replace them with?

i have wanted black ones since forever - but now i see that there are other aftermarket options - for thoes who have / have had aftermarket lights, i'd like to hear your two cents...

eBay has a ton of thoes xenon (or whatever) lights up for sale right now... not sure if i like them tho....

what do you think?

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
I'd get the black stockers. I'm not a fan of the aftermarket ones I've seen.

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
I think you should ride AAC's ass to see when they'll have a projector solution available.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Well, if I can find some projectors that don't have HALO I would just give you my black stockers... but so far no luck there.

I personnaly don't care much for the HALO. I relaly see no purpose for them at all.
Halos look cool, isn't that the theme of the car, to look cool?

·
Rut Ro!
17,945 Posts
Well, if I can find some projectors that don't have HALO I would just give you my black stockers... but so far no luck there.

I personnaly don't care much for the HALO. I relaly see no purpose for them at all.
Halos are bada**..Now those cheesy ones like on my projectors are not. But that is just until AAC gets me back my headlights with the "real" Halo's in them.

BTW..You might want to fix your signature..It stretches the page beyond normal.

·
Bring out your dead!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what is AAC's Concept? any pics?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.