LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Big E MotorSports has been created to develop and manufacture products for the LX platform - Magnum, Charger and 300. The development team of Don Emry (Done) and Scott Peterson (Rev.Hammer) bring their years on practical automotive and electronics experience to this enterprise. Our products will be unique and uniquely tailored to the LX platform and will provide top quality innovations to increase your driving pleasure.

Big E MotorSports
Division of
Emrico Data Systems, Inc.
4965 Lebanon Pike
Suite 1-C
Old Hickory, TN 37138

Phone (615) 872-7227

www.watsoncard.com/bige

·
Major Mag Nut
2,011 Posts
Come on Cam, just click the link in the post. There are a couple of neat items there. Good luck guys...

·
Conspicuous Combustion . . .
6,084 Posts
I love entrepreneurial stuff!
I have a hunch this will be very successful and lead to many more things from the "Nashville Duo."
Nothing like a biz built around passion.
GOOD LUCK to you guys! :rock:

(very interested in the Switch Pod, BTW)

·
T.G.I.F.
24,289 Posts
um... uh... well...

MUST... HAVE... FINGERSHIFT!

I mean... holy krap that would be absolutely the best thing on Earth for me when I am driving hard in the hills on the back roads that I do. I leave the car in 2nd a lot because If I take a hand off the wheel on roads like that I'm going 4-wheeling.

How clean of an install is this? Wires everywhere? Invisible? I'd prefer invisible of course. How tough to install? Remember I are an idgit; especially when it comes to electricals.

·
Recovering mod addict
2,127 Posts
MattRobertson said:
um... uh... well...

I mean... holy krap that would be absolutely the best thing on Earth for me when I am driving hard in the hills on the back roads that I do. I leave the car in 2nd a lot because If I take a hand off the wheel on roads like that I'm going 4-wheeling.

How clean of an install is this? Wires everywhere? Invisible? I'd prefer invisible of course. How tough to install? Remember I are an idgit; especially when it comes to electricals.
I just got finger shift few days ago. I will install it with my friend's help (RTjunkie) tomorrow. I will try to post some pics with instructions if I can. It doesn't look too hard from what I read instructions.

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
Great job, guys!!:beerchug::friday:

That POD is the SHYTE! When are you guys gonna offer it to the public?

·
15 Years of AWD fun
14,454 Posts
MattRobertson said:
um... uh... well...

See pictures here.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=37943

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.