LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Bye Bye Maggy :(
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every saturday weather permitting there is a car show held here http://www.stayinthemeadowlands.com/view_restaurant.php?ID_no=169 I attended yesterday and will be going back frequently. There were over 300 cars there and from what I was told by a regular the place is always packed. There are trophies and a raffle ,it only costs a dollar to enter. I had a great time and met some cool people.

I am hoping to get a bunch of LXForums guys to start coming down weekly. Mine was the only Magnum there, two Daytonas and zero 300's , lets change that shall we ? Hope to see ya there.

Dan

P.S. Forgot to mention it starts at 5pm and the drawings and trophies are at 9.

·
Premium Member
13,646 Posts
well, i got to the link, but, couldn't find anything about the car show, i must be blind, but, we only have the last saturday in august open,
dano, can you point me to it? thanks tom

·
CliffB
302 Posts
This is a really good show, I haven't been down there in a while but it would be worth the trip. Its only like a minute off Rt.3. I took best in show for a 37 Chevy Streetrod a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Sounds good.

Where exactly is the show held>?

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
I just told Aikidoka about it

He's from Jersey somewhere as well.

·
I Have Become Comfortably Numb
994 Posts
Hi Dano and ChasB

Sounds like a plan. This looks like a good palce to meet. It be great to get together again. haven't done any thing since Englistown.(had some repair work on the heart) but better now. Is anyone thinking of heading to Macungie for the Wheels of Time show later in August?

·
Bye Bye Maggy :(
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MikesMag said:
Sounds like a plan. This looks like a good palce to meet. It be great to get together again. haven't done any thing since Englistown.(had some repair work on the heart) but better now. Is anyone thinking of heading to Macungie for the Wheels of Time show later in August?
Got any specifics on that show? The reason I ask is because there is a fundraiser show August 13 th I was going to make another post about. Its for CureSearch , National Childhood Cancer Foundation Chidrens Oncology Group.

·
What part should we make next???
6,932 Posts

·
I Have Become Comfortably Numb
994 Posts
Macungie(sorry I didn't want to hijack this thread)

Macungie has a show every year(last weekend in august). It is hosted by the "Wheels of Time" org."08/25-08/27 WHEELS OF TIME ROD & CUSTOM JAMBOREE, Macungie Memorial Park, Route 100, Macungie PA
Wheels of Time Street Rod Association
http://www.wheelsoftime.org "

This is a big show 2k+ cars. Nothing in the site about an LX section - but hey you never know.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.