LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a $50 gift certificate for TByrne Motorsports that I won't be using...anyone want it? Willing to trade something cool for it, or just give it to the best groveler! :)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions...just getting rid of it because I hate to see $50 go to waste...

Thanks!

·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmK
753 Posts
I will trade you a ride in my car for it!!! That would be really cool for you!!! :) You would love the V6 more than your little hemi!! After the ride you would thank me and be like wow that was best thing that ever happened to me!! Thanks for being so generous and letting me ride in your beautiful car!! Then I would be like you are welcome now give me my gift certificate! And then you would be like here you go if you give me another ride I will give you another gift cert and then I would be like ok I will let you ride one more time around the block!! and then you would be like thanks so much for letting me ride it a little longer!! Then I would be like give me my other gift cert!! Then you would be like if you let me ride it again I will give you another gift cert! hehehehehe lol!!! :)

·
Ride my famous Murder Ride
774 Posts
Okay I'm groveling! With a new son on the way next month my funds are going to be quickly depleted for any type of recreational type things. Also need to keep the Magnum in top running order for that ride to the hospital and to keep baby safe.
Did I do okay??

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You win Cowboy....can't say no to a little guy....as the mom of a little guy myself..I KNOW how much they cost! :)

Congrats!

Man, I never thought someone would pull out the baby card so quick...now I won't get groveled to anymore....LOL

Reactions: TxCowboy

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK...the certificate is in the envelope, sealed, addressed and ready to go...will drop it in the mail today!

:)

·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmK
753 Posts
HEMIwoman said:
OK...the certificate is in the envelope, sealed, addressed and ready to go...will drop it in the mail today!

:)
DAMN IT JIM!!!

Yes that was very nice you!

I have kid #8 (by the 8th different woman!)coming sept 10th. Plus we are in the middle of buying our first houses! Thats a lot of freakin houses I have to buy!! Plus all of my women dont like each other and I just bought them each thier very own 300 in different colors of course. Plus one of them wants a pink 300 so I gotta put that in the shop. Basically all my money goes to my honeys and my kids! I dont have any left for me to spend I work just to make them happy couldnt I be happy just this one time??? I guess not since you have already mailed it out!!

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry luke! LOL....you should have told me THAT story first...I am sure that might have helped..hehehe

·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmK
753 Posts
HEMIwoman said:
Sorry luke! LOL....you should have told me THAT story first...I am sure that might have helped..hehehe
Well how about just sending me a $50 bill (preferably a new one!) and we will call it even! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.