LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A CarPc in every dash!
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Its time for my annual visit to our Houston office in the Williams Tower. Since i am new to the LX platform i wanted to see if there was anything happening down there the last week in august and i may join in on! I wish i could drive my 300c down but from NJ to TX it may take me a while :)

I know MOMS R/T is down there somewhere!

·
Where is my 707?
1,311 Posts
Kamakazie2 said:
Hello all! Its time for my annual visit to our Houston office in the Williams Tower. Since i am new to the LX platform i wanted to see if there was anything happening down there the last week in august and i may join in on! I wish i could drive my 300c down but from NJ to TX it may take me a while :)

I know MOMS R/T is down there somewhere!
Just give us some details on when you will be available..... we'll find time to have a GTG.

--Bo

·
A CarPc in every dash!
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bo said:
Just give us some details on when you will be available..... we'll find time to have a GTG.

--Bo
Cool. ill post my travel times as soon as they give them to me.. as the low man on the totem poll i dont get my travel plans too far in advance :)

·
Fastest N/A 5.7L Magnum around!!! SOLD!
2,837 Posts
Name the time and place and i'll try my best to b there.

·
A CarPc in every dash!
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it looks like ill be arrving sunday night the 27 and leaving on the 1st.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.