LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
.357 Magnum
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know DMAG posted a thread stating that the Challenger will look like the concept, but if you check out this video interview, you'll see some major differences.

Video Link

Scroll down until you see the Challenger video. Take a close look at the Challenger model in the background. You'll notice the front lights are different. The inner lights aren't the same as the concept. In addition, the grill has a "Charger" curve to it. Last thing about the front is the hood. It doesn't have the intake scoops. A few minutes into the video you'll see the rear of the Challenger.

The rear has dual exhaust with a pair of round tips. Also, the bumper is dramatically redisigned. It doesn't have the long horizontal rear reflector/brake lights. Instead, the license plate now sits in that location. Also the brake lights are pairs of verticle red templates. One more thing about the rear that differs from the concept is the rear window. It is larger and curves more into the body.

I can't tell what the sides look like, but from looking at the rear it seems the Challenger doesn't have the low profile roof. Also, the concept has the rear upward curve (just above the rear wheels). From the video, it doesn't seem the curve is there...or at least as bold as the concept.

You judge, but from the video it still looks good.

·
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
559 Posts
uhm, that challenger video is already very old now. I think the other concept photos we have seen are more up to date..

or did I watch the wrong video?

·
.357 Magnum
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gah, didn't realize it was that old. Yet IMO, the model shown in the background appears to adhere more to federal standards than the current concept. Either way, this will be one bad ass vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.