LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Those are those cameleon stripes aren't they... seems to change color based on viewing angle. Very Cool!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I met you at Gary's detail class, when you came through Il. I redid the stripe and few other dodads.

GoofyTimL said:
Those are those cameleon stripes aren't they... seems to change color based on viewing angle. Very Cool!

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Looks great. I love the hood - reminds me of the old 6pack hoods from the early 70s

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes thats what I was hoping for when I saw on the website. The pictures on the website did it no justice. Then when I saw it in person it was exactly what I was looking for.

67alecto said:
Looks great. I love the hood - reminds me of the old 6pack hoods from the early 70s

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
Thanks for posting them Craig:) Awesome!

Don

·
Itchin' for mods again!
1,378 Posts
No Holy Sh!ts yet? Everyone must being missing the same thing I did in person today.
I'm NOT going to say what has been missed. Craig it is sweet looking:rock:

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
Lets see, tail lights, hood, stripes, shave door handles, the bumpers are molded into the body... all very Schmooooooood:)

What else? I said it was awesome!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Don

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
Very nice work!! If you don't mind me asking, how much for the respray?

·
Vanishing Point
1,080 Posts
clean shaved amazing awesome smooth just like "it" should be.

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Hood scoop, painted tails, spoiler, stripes, new shoes. Wow!!! Every mod is "right on!" :thumbs_u:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.