LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I baught my magum almost a month ago.When i baught the car the Navi didn't work and since that didn't work then the radio and CD changer didn't work.The screen only read "enter passcode".Well after a few trips back to the dealer,they ordered a new one.It came in and they installed it.But forgot the Navi disc.I was told they had to order it.Well it came today and now the unit won't acept the Navi disc.I was told they now have to oder another whole unit.This is on top of them trying to find me another key for the car.This is a Dodge dealership and not one of them used car places.I am about ready to tell them to kiss my rearend.

·
My other cars has 2 wheels
425 Posts
Start charging them for gas and time off work to bring the car back and forth to them.
shane93nc said:
I baught my magum almost a month ago.When i baught the car the Navi didn't work and since that didn't work then the radio and CD changer didn't work.The screen only read "enter passcode".Well after a few trips back to the dealer,they ordered a new one.It came in and they installed it.But forgot the Navi disc.I was told they had to order it.Well it came today and now the unit won't acept the Navi disc.I was told they now have to oder another whole unit.This is on top of them trying to find me another key for the car.This is a Dodge dealership and not one of them used car places.I am about ready to tell them to kiss my rearend.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be nice if i could.I also paind them $150 to transfer the warranty to my name today too_Oh as i was typing the first post they called me and asked if i could bring the car back in the morning so that they could try a different Navi disc.They should have done that today.Its not like the dealer is only a few minutes down the road.Its about a 15 mile drive one way.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one in Concord.I am going to try and get them to give me another key for free since i only got one key when i baught it.The car is great and I love it but it seems as though i am getting the run around on getting what was supposed to be fixed.When we going to hook up so that I can check your car out and take some pics?

·
Dude, Where's my LX!?!?
4,291 Posts
I hate that crap! I usually have to go to the dealer to find out I need to make an appointment to bring back my car to diagnose and order the simple parts(like A/C vents) then bring it back again to install the parts....all three trips taking all day to acheive!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.