LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Departed - Leo, Matt, Mark, and good ol' Jack.....like a rehash of Donnie Brasko, insider cop/bad guy thing....go check out the trailer at yahoo movies

And Crank - I like Jason Statham from the the italian job and transporter 1 and 2. and Amy Smart....mmmm....Amy Smart :grin: I need to add her into the booty thread :rock: , but I digress, this is typical JS movie, cars, action, fighting.....looks like another good mind numbing action movie :mrgreen:

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another one that looks good is Children of Men....kind of a touchy feely story line...but it's got Clive Owen in it...if I were a chick, I would like to spoon with that guy! :popcorn:

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith looks good as well, a feel good movie with Will stepping outside his typical hard ass/smooth dressing characters he typically fills

·
Hersela
2,352 Posts
BMWDON aka [IMG said:
http://www.mightymiddle.com/uploads/richard-simmons.jpg[/IMG]]Another one that looks good is Children of Men....kind of a touchy feely story line...but it's got Clive Owen in it...if I were a chick, I would like to spoon with that guy! :popcorn:
wtf? you may want to man that statement up, or preface it with "no ****" or somethin...... lmao.....................................

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHA!! I ain't scurd :mrgreen: ok ok ...no ****...just sayin' :p

And you screwed up the richard simmons jpeg reference!!!!

·
Bane of Zombiehood
1,861 Posts
crank looks beast. statham is a mean mofo. children of men...meh it looks a little too preachy. the only movies i'm really excited for right now are Spiderman 3 and pirates 3...next may.

maybe i'll get one of my screenplays sold and then put out a complete mind numbing action movie with gratuitous nudity and violence :)

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't forget the cars......then I think a bunch of us from the other thread would like to come to the premier at Mann's Chinese Theater :grin:

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Children of Men - Clive Owen - woo hoo!

Renaissance - Sin City-esque

THE FOUNTAIN! - This could be really, really good, or really, really crappy.

Harsh Times - Christian Bale as an Army Ranger from Texas (sort of like Training Day)

·
Thats no moon!
1,899 Posts
I missed the trailer for TMNT! Looks like its gonna be good, gritty with a bit of comedy, just like the comics.

But I think you've all missed the best up and coming one! :D

Transformers!

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Jim said:
I missed the trailer for TMNT! Looks like its gonna be good, gritty with a bit of comedy, just like the comics.

But I think you've all missed the best up and coming one! :D

Transformers!
I thought about posting that, but it doesn't show anything!

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Ok, this is going to be dumber the Ricky Bobby...but damnit, it's a subject that I just loooove :rock: :banana: :rock: :mrgreen:

Check out the trailer

http://beerfestmovie.warnerbros.com/

"Ms. Yeast? I think I'll stay away from that one".....:beerchug: :lol:

·
Registered
519 Posts
BMWDON said:
Another one that looks good is Children of Men....kind of a touchy feely story line...but it's got Clive Owen in it...if I were a chick, I would like to spoon with that guy! :popcorn:
There's GOT to be a Man Law against that statment. Even with a pre-qualifier like "I'm not gay or something, but..." :grin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.