LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Dismayed by your actions and words...
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will not say goodbye cause I will return from time to time especially for the 2007 wedding in July.

We are leaving a day lter than planned just to get some sleep before the trip.

Thank you all who have made this life so much fun... Melanie and I could not have asked for better friends.

We will miss you all very much and look forward to seeing you all again.

Thank you for your friendship and sharing your love of these magnificent vehicle with us.

Sincerely and from the heart,
Electrofied and Latin Honey

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
I just told Kathy that you were probably on the road, and here you still are! I'd tell you to come over and check out my halo's, but I can't.
I still don't have em yet! Drive careful, be safe and call us along the way! See you real soon!

M&K

·
Cut me open and cover with butter!
1,170 Posts
It was great to meet you before you left man!

Thanks for your kind words about the house and the car. I'm glad I got to meet the one and only electrofied before you left. I'll be sure to keep in touch.

Good luck on the trip over,
-Mike

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Have a great trip! :thumbs_u:

I still consider you folks as Northwesterners... just temporarily relocated to the east coast. I'm looking forward to seeing you in less than a year.

Best of luck in your new career. :beerchug:

·
Mango Mafia
743 Posts
Jason, thank you so much for your great friendship and for introducing me to so many great people, here on LXFoums as well as the great family members that are associated with those here. God bless you and your family, drive carefully and we WILL stay in touch.

·
The NEW KRT
3,970 Posts
Man I'll be back in Spokane and Seattle soon, dang to bad we did not get to link up and wave our doors at each other. O'well maybe ill be headed to Drum, then we can do a run to West Point or some thing. Good luck and let the gas gods look down apon( dang i cant spell) you!

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
Jason,

Enjoy the trip out east, its really fun to see all the things you hear about. I had a similiar experience while driving/moving from NY to California in 2004. Each state has its uniqueness (sp?) about it. Take lots of pics!

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
J & M: Wishing you a great adventure on you trek across the country, prosperity at your new position, and a safe & happy voyage. Call along the way, & we will all miss the both of you until we meet again.

Chris

·
...I'ma' do wat' it do, baby!
1,384 Posts
Jason & Melanie...

Have a safe and pleasant trip! I hope you aren't rushing it and can take a little time to see this great country a bit. I have driven across this country at least five times and each time I find something new. Hope life treats you well on the east coast and if you ever need anything from us over here you know where we are! You both will truly be missed.

Melanie, I also want you to know that I will miss you too! I remember when we were at BUTWEET's and there was a moment there when I was staring off into space looking dejected and you walked over to me and smiled and took every unhappy thought right out of my mind. You talked to me for a while and made me feel right at home! After we talked I walked over to Jason and told him he had a GREAT WOMAN...he agreed! So THANK YOU for your kind words and thank you for sharing a piece of your heart with all of us who have had the pleasure of meeting and knowing you!

RAISE YOUR GLASSES!!! A TOAST...TO JASON AND MELANIE!!

Ronald a.k.a. SyNyStR

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Jason, as others have said it has been a great pleasure meeting and being around you and Melanie. You all, "including kids" are absolutely great peeps. I will be looking to see your posts on your adventure across the country.

I am looking forward to next July. Mrs. Buttweet was hinting around about the possibility of two LX weddings next summer! lol "Who Knows", anything is possible.

Drive safe and take great care of that awesome family of yours!!!!!

Steve and Leesa.

·
Dismayed by your actions and words...
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you from both of us very much.

It is Friday morning and we are just getting ready to leave Missoula, Montana in a few minutes.

If I have access tonight I will get on line.

Most of the time while in Montana I have no cellular access except for the dreaded expensive roaming. lol

Take care my friends...

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Electrofied said:
Thank you from both of us very much.

It is Friday morning and we are just getting ready to leave Missoula, Montana in a few minutes.

If I have access tonight I will get on line.

Most of the time while in Montana I have no cellular access except for the dreaded expensive roaming. lol

Take care my friends...

What's roaming??!! Glad the trip is going well, you guys made some miles so far! :rock:

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Slim's Magnum said:
Mrs. Buttweet was hinting around about the possibility of two LX weddings next summer! lol "Who Knows", anything is possible.
Must be you Steve, cuz I damn sure know it aint me!! :grin:

·
Be very still and they'll go away
2,033 Posts
Jason and Melanie - have a great adventure going cross country and I hope that your new life back East will be the fulfillment of many dreams. Hug Solie for Jess and Janelle and tell her to check her e-mail. All the best.
dana

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.