LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Blink and I'm RT Gone.
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in time for the SE Shindig! I had the LSD Lambo Style door kit installed today by Street Trenz here in Virginia. I purchased them from Josh at High Horse Performance July 4th when he offered them up at a deep discount on his birthday sale event. THANKS Josh! It's a great kit. The best in the industry. The guys at the shop were very impressed by the design and constuction. They've installed other Lambo kits but this was the first LSD kit. I had the Magnum door entry guards installed too.
The LSD Lambo door kit design makes it impossible to lift the door until it's fully open. That's about 30 degrees. Plenty of room for my 6' 6" frame to get in and out. To facilitate the new hinge, you lose the sound insulation and gasket at the fender. I hear a little more road noise in the cockpit I believe and I'll have to discover if I get any water leaks from losing the fender gasket at the door. I'm ready to fly to Perry GA now that I've got wings!

Reactions: BMWDON

·
Will race anything for food.
351 Posts
Wow....I would have never though you wuold do this...but damn it looks good....

·
J to da Weezy..Baby!!
4,249 Posts
OMG...LOL...this is so funny to me...

IF you ALL knew what kind of person RedSled is, this is CRAZY...

I like it tho...he is a really down to earth guy and very funny...i have seen him and talked to him a couple of times...but you dont understand how funny i find this...

THis is like Bill Gates, gets Lambo doors on his car...OMG...RedSLED YOUR THE MAN...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT MAN...IT LOOKS REAL GOOD

·
Blink and I'm RT Gone.
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THis is like Bill Gates, gets Lambo doors on his car...OMG...RedSLED YOUR THE MAN...
Jweezy, I certainly don't have Gate's money just the same years under my belt. I'm no geezer though. I still like to turn the girls heads. It is a little funny though that I need Lambo doors to do it

G

·
Don't worry about losing the weather stripping. I FREAKED when we tried for two hours to get the doors to work with the stripping in place and then had to ditch them.

My worries were for naught as that stripping does nothing for keeping water out. I have had no leaks in the 3 months or so that I've had my doors. Oddly enough you mentioned increased road/wind noise... I noticed nothing at all.

Enjoy, and be prepared to get a L-O-T of attention with those things.

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Very nice! :rock: I didn't like lambos at first, but they're starting to grow on me.

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Looking really sweet. The more I see, the more I like. Good choice going with the LSD's.

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
OK! Who's going to be first to get the lambos? You or me? Ready, set, Go!
MyMaggieMae said:
Very nice! :rock: I didn't like lambos at first, but they're starting to grow on me.

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
I'M BUTWEET DAMMIT said:
OK! Who's going to be first to get the lambos? You or me? Ready, set, Go!
Arrrrgggghhh!... so many mods... so little money! :doh:

·
I OD'd on mod's at the SE Shindig!!!
2,265 Posts
Charg-um said:
I want to check these out at the shindig, I have seen others, and were not impressed.
The above statement is from a guy who put a Charger... no custom Charger front end on a Magnum. LOL.

I like 'em too redsldrt. Hey where did you get those mats? Wanna get rid of your old ones? Bring 'em to the Shindig. LOL. :rock:

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Looking real good George

redsledrt said:
Just in time for the SE Shindig! I had the LSD Lambo Style door kit installed today by Street Trenz here in Virginia. I purchased them from Josh at High Horse Performance July 4th when he offered them up at a deep discount on his birthday sale event. THANKS Josh! It's a great kit. The best in the industry. The guys at the shop were very impressed by the design and constuction. They've installed other Lambo kits but this was the first LSD kit. I had the Magnum door entry guards installed too.
The LSD Lambo door kit design makes it impossible to lift the door until it's fully open. That's about 30 degrees. Plenty of room for my 6' 6" frame to get in and out. To facilitate the new hinge, you lose the sound insulation and gasket at the fender. I hear a little more road noise in the cockpit I believe and I'll have to discover if I get any water leaks from losing the fender gasket at the door. I'm ready to fly to Perry GA now that I've got wings!

You weren't satisfied with winning just one trophy at the Mopar Nationals???

Chas

Reactions: redsledrt
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.