LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Great White Shark
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this was the wash/dry/clay/clean/polish/wax weekend. I got up early Saturday morning and got started on it. The washing went fine, but the clay bar then proceeded to kick my a$$. By the time I'd finished with the paint cleaner, I was drowning in my own sweat and my arms refused to do work, so I called it quits at that point. Sunday morning, my wife was kind enough to help me finish with the polishing and waxing. Even with her help, I was done after we wiped the car down, so no tire gloss or shiny rims/tips this weekend. I feel like someone beat me with a stick, but when I look at the car, it makes it all worth it!

·
07 Charger RT R&T
4,240 Posts
That car is sweet in Stone White. Looks great.

Where abouts you in JAX, my brother lives in Mandarin, near 295 and 95 on the southside.

·
Great White Shark
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stroguy said:
That car is sweet in Stone White. Looks great.

Where abouts you in JAX, my brother lives in Mandarin, near 295 and 95 on the southside.
I'm just barely in Duval county, near the Racetrack Rd and Philips Hwy intersection. Mandarin is not far from me, at all. :)

·
07 Charger RT R&T
4,240 Posts
Got cha. He works on Phillips, IKON. Think you would be on the southside of 295 and he is just to the north of it. Very cool. Could tell instantly from your pics that you were in FL. Stone white driveway cement and stucko houses. I love everytime I come to JAX, beautiful weather and golf. Have a good one and love that car.

Randy

·
Premium Member
16,511 Posts
YES BROTHERS AND SISTERS THE GLORY IS WORTH THE PAIN!!
Indeed my children, the pain is just contaminants leaving the body!
Rejoice in your agony for you are worthy of the pride and strength of the HEMI!

·
Great White Shark
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much for the kind words! :)

stroguy said:
Got cha. He works on Phillips, IKON. Think you would be on the southside of 295 and he is just to the north of it. Very cool. Could tell instantly from your pics that you were in FL. Stone white driveway cement and stucko houses. I love everytime I come to JAX, beautiful weather and golf. Have a good one and love that car.

Randy
I used to work on Philips--we just moved downtown, so my commute has nearly doubled. I don't like the extra miles on the odo, but I do like getting to spend a little more time in the Charger! :)

Jacksonville is a great place to live! Sadly, I've never picked up golf, this is an excellent place to live if you are a golf fan.

Rev.Hammer said:
YES BROTHERS AND SISTERS THE GLORY IS WORTH THE PAIN!!
Indeed my children, the pain is just contaminants leaving the body!
Rejoice in your agony for you are worthy of the pride and strength of the HEMI!
Preach on, Rev! :rock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.