LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here they are! Hope you likey. I know I do!!!
I've gotta say, I took a cruise this evening and was bombarded everywhere I went. People seemed to of creamed themselves over the halo's.
I think this mod tops my ghost flames and airbags.
Justin at AAC and myself will be putting these through the tests for a few months. Once they're perfect, Justin will be happy to put these into production for you guys. You all be cool!

Without further ado, here is my presentation.

·
My maggie did me proud
647 Posts
Those are awesome....now I need to find some headlights for a bargain because I can't afford to be without them when I get the rings installed
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
That looks totally amazing!!
My arm is twitching cause I want to reach for my wallet right now!!
Please keep us posted on when production is gonna start for these!

·
TR IIAWAH
1,602 Posts
DAMN!!!!!!!! those look good. question....when he starts doing them, will we have to send in our set or will he have cores to start? I know it will prbobly be expensive to buy like 10 cores up front to illiminate down time, just curious, don't wanna put on the eyelids if he can do a core charge. Although this may be a little premature but how long is the turn-a-round? oh by the way did I tell you those look good????????????
thanks

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fireman512 said:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
That looks totally amazing!!
My arm is twitching cause I want to reach for my wallet right now!!
Please keep us posted on when production is gonna start for these!
Justin is working on becoming a supporting vendor. He'll make his presence known and will let everyone know when it's time to buy. I know some people that might have an extra set of lights that could be possibly donated and passed around as a swap program. I dunno!

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! Yah....I'm pretty stoked about these. They sure got alot of attention on the road this evening.
Once he starts producing these, the turn around would probably be 1 to 2 weeks, but I'm not really the one to ask. When Justin becomes a supporting vendor, you can fire all your questions at him.

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right now they're wired into the park lights. I could have a seperate switch and relay, or I could wire to the radio circuit that turns off when you open the door. I could also wire them to the brake lights......no! Scratch that idea. There's alot of options to choose. I just hooked to the park lights for ease and speed of the install. (I knew you guys were getting restless for pics. Lol!

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looking at the first pic, I was surprised at how bright they were in the direct sun.

·
SXT WITH BIG DREAMS
392 Posts
I just died and went to heaven! Awesome look!

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
I'm expecting them to look better with SXT headlamps and not the R/T's chrome.
That just put the black lights in the "Challenger want" category!

Nice job!

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Pretty Cool Weet. (You need some foglights too man)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.