LX Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Chasing Dreams
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the people at the shindig know this information so now it is time to update the rest of the world.

At the shindig I announced several important dates. Here they are:

1. September 1, 2006. Field testing of Morpheus begins. I will be starting with Auto-tune for street first then moving on to auto-tune for the drag strip. I will be going to Atlanta's drag strip several times during this timeframe and I will announce dates so anyone who wants to come along is more than welcome.

2. October 11, 2006 I leave for Sacramento and MOFO5

3. October 13, 2006 The first live testing of Morpheus begins. We will be testing the auto tune dyno live via web cast.

4. If all of the testing goes as expected, November 1, 2006 we will begin shipping Morpheus.

That's right, the countdown to launch has begun. I am fully committed to these dates and foresee few obstacles to meeting those deadlines.

Final pricing will not be announced until MOFO5. I have some tentative pricing and need to see if I can reduce it some more. The cost of the cable to connect the car to the laptop is what is holding things up. I am trying to negotiate a better price.

I will be doing several updates each week to keep everyone up to date on where Morpheus stands as far as completion. Look for many screen shots to show up also. And even some video's. I will post links to the project morpheus site so you don't have to wait for this thread to load.

Feel free to post any questions or even any ideas you have for Morpheus in this thread.

Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement. It would have been impossible for this to happen without the support of great people on forums like this one. The wait is nearly over.

Reactions: 67alecto

·
Fastest N/A 5.7L Magnum around!!! SOLD!
2,837 Posts
This is gonna b freaking cool!! Good luck and i will be counting the days.:not_worth

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:racing: :rock:

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Magnum Freak -

Who do I write the check to or do you accept Pay Pal!

I will pay you today just to be the first paying customer. As long as it is less than my laptop - I'll be all smiles!

Wayne

·
05 Magnum RT and 10 Challenger
7,415 Posts
Awesome, simply awesome. Will give generously to the fund raising.

Thanks for the Starscan service today. I really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
10,447 Posts
So you can turn fog lights on correct and also act as a starscan tool?

Hmm seams like my fogs aren't going to be working till Nov ah well.

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Thanks for the update MF! :rock:

·
A CarPc in every dash!
330 Posts
MF .. wow thank you so much for your time and effort. I own an ELMScan5 interface which supports can bus reading.. willi need to purchase a different cable or will it work with the emlscan5?

Thanks again for all of your hard work. Cant wait to purchase it!

·
Dude, Where's my LX!?!?
4,291 Posts
this is what we HAD to wait to find out???? It's only dates, nothing like "It's finished" or "Price is _____" or screen shots etc......just dates!!!!

J/K at least the release date is sooner:popcorn:

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Can hardly wait Andrew!

·
Thread Killer, Vote Stealer
2,983 Posts
ZMagnum said:
Yes, all LX platforms.
What about the 6.1L???

kidding.

·
Thread Killer, Vote Stealer
2,983 Posts
ratman1648 said:
What a tard:doh:
He who lives in.... oh nevermind.

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
wow wish i could make it! heck hawaii is the only place with out a race track.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.