LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
aye mario it's me luigi
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i finally got me some rims for my car i had people telling me to get black ones with chrome lips but i wasnt liking the look on a 300 so i got some 22 inch akuza tarizon's

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Very nice! :rock:

What they need is a good spin up to Olympia this weekend... :wink:

·
aye mario it's me luigi
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MyMaggieMae said:
Very nice! :rock:

What they need is a good spin up to Olympia this weekend... :wink:
yeah i'd love to go up to olympia but i signed up for overtime so i can pay them off but if theres another meet and greet comming ill work different shifts so i can make it there

Oh yeah and for mod #2 bentley style mesh grill being installed monday
then #3 full wood grain interior

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
TheKidWitThe300 said:
Oh yeah and for mod #2 bentley style mesh grill being installed monday
then #3 full wood grain interior
Dang... I'm going to have to get some more mods going. I thought the air ride would hold me for a while... but, I'm getting left behind again! :grin:

Can't wait to see it at the next get-together. :thumbs_u:

·
aye mario it's me luigi
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kevinl1058 said:
Kid Let's get her bagged next. Then you'll have the first 300 in this area bagged. As far as mods I'm done for the year with the major stuff. I'm going to start the fiberglass sub enclosures next week. (If I can't do it it ain't a mod it's someone else's work:)
i would love to get bagged but i heard its pretty pricey

·
LX Padiwan
316 Posts
All I can say is time and a half (overtime).. Best advice I can give to a young fella is to do things in moderation. Don't worry about getting it all done now save your money up. Do as many of the mods yourself to save some additional $$$. The mistakes I've made learning when young on past projects has saved me in the funds department later which will allow for you to do additional mods. Good luck. Let me know when your ready for the bags and I'll help you through it.. Kev

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
not that pricey at all! look up universal air (supporting vendor). me and a friend did the instalation....

TheKidWitThe300 said:
i would love to get bagged but i heard its pretty pricey

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.