LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Hemi in search of more out of life!
431 Posts
Based on the new mustang platform. Riveted panels, not welded... sounds like rattle-city to me, especially since Jag's are known for this as they age. Dont have the best track record for reliability, or performance for the money.

Id rather save 20k and get a Lotus Elise...

· Stewed, Screwed, & Tattooed!
2,390 Posts
MMMMMM Lotus Elise, another that is nice but WAY to small for me. Tintmasters in town here, the owner owns a beautiful orange one, he is 6'6'' and about 250, 275lbs range, and he can barely get in it.

· Hemi in search of more out of life!
431 Posts
he is 6'6" and 275 and he fits and you dont? I even fit at 6'3" and 328. You playing center for the KNicks or something? lol

Oh, and the reason it looks like the Aston Martin is because Ford is full of engineers who beat a design to death between their different divisions. Not always a bad thing, unless the design is consistantly rated in the bottom 3 for reliability every single year (Jaguar, after Rolls Royce and Land Rover). Burns me up. Dumb bastards.

· LX Padiwan
373 Posts
The closest thing to an affordable exotic

Affordable? Affordable???? You must have some definition of affordable with which I am not familiar. However, I also lust for one. IMO, this is what the Riviera should have looked like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.