1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Faster than the speed of dark!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
LX Guru
3,247 Posts
My head hurts. Now i'm going to lunch...or did I just have lunch? My head hurts. I think they made a movie about this with Jet Li. I think it was called it the omniverse

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
I might say "What's the 'point'?" or "He's just 'string'ing you along." but then...

Just think of the possibilities...

Or is that just being Mobius?

·
join date 05/06/2004
2,920 Posts
I guess if you knew how to bend time and space that would be one thing, but, without proof that it can happen it's all theory. Plus if all points in all universes in every different infinity are represented as one point than we are back to the same point in dimension one. In a nut shell, live this life like it's the only moment you will ever have.

·
<---- M for Mwaa Haa Haa
4,916 Posts
The good news is somewhere out there a different me built an SRT8 Charg-um. That other me is so cool. I wish we could meet. But I guess that also means that there is a me out there that never bought a Magnum at all, what a dumba$$.

·
I know where Hoffa is...
6,616 Posts
Charg-um said:
The good news is somewhere out there a different me built an SRT8 Charg-um. That other me is so cool. I wish we could meet. But I guess that also means that there is a me out there that never bought a Magnum at all, what a dumba$$.
Brings to mind the Jet Li movie - The One. You should try to figure a way to get thru into other dimensions, kill your counter parts cars and yours would be faster! :wink:

·
Faster than the speed of dark!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That would eliminate the need for a spare tire or to refuel.

Somewhere my car is tanked up / somewhere my car is on fire.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.