LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Betrayer of Mjolnir
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back in the ATL and somewhat rested now so I'd like to take a moment and send out some well earned "thank you"s.

Firstly, Thanks to Kelly of H.E.A.T. Performance and Josh of High Horse Performance for giving up their weekend to come down to the Shindig and show off the good stuff! :not_worth I was diggin' the ported heads that Kelly brought with him! I'll definitely have to put some of those on my "to do" list! As well, Josh, I'll be talking to you a bit more soon about those headers / cats and springs!

Also, I'd like to thank Jeff Smith Chrysler Dodge Jeep for loaning us all those great vehicles to put on display as well as the big QC that we used for our TV table. And thanks goes John Hennessey & Co. for signing up for our little show. Although circumstances ultimately prevented you all from coming, we certainly appreciate that you were trying to make it. Maybe next year! :grin:

Secondly, I must thank Matt (KGBPro) and Scott (Rev.Hammer) for all the work they put in to make this a great show! :huddle: It simply would not have been nearly as good an event as it was without their involvement - period! I think we made a helluva team, guys!

Thirdly, I am soooo very thankful for those of you who volunteered to pitch in and help out at the 12th hour! I'm terrible at remembering names, but I'll give it a shot:

RPMSRT8 & Wife - Thank you both for the tremendous job on laying out the floor parking plan!

Nik & Ashe - You both did a great job with the registration and door prize duties so thanks a heap!! I said it before and I'll say it again here - if I could have 10 copies of you, Ashe, I could take over the world!

??? & ??? - My mind is drawing a blank, but to the couple that helped out with the building out of the goodie bags and with the parking chores, my sincere thanks!! You saved me a lot of work!

Daniel454 - Dude!! You really went above and beyond the call of duty with the AV provisions as well as the lunch run! You da man!!!

MikeEast - You were johnny-on-the-spot with the heavy lefting chores! My lower back thanks you profusely!! Next time we meet up, dinner & beer is on me!

I'd also like to thank my stepfather, Frank Paul, for the use of his pickup truck without which the big TVs would never have made it to the show!

I am probably forgetting some people and if you are one of those, please accept my apology as well as my sincere thanks!

And, Fourthly, I must thank ALL OF YOU WHO ATTENDED for helping to make this inaugural Southeastern Shindig a big success as well as an experience I'll treasure for the rest of my life!

THANK YOU ALL!!!! :grin:

Reactions: KGBPro

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Sounds like it was a great event

DawsonMagnum said:
I'm back in the ATL and somewhat rested now so I'd like to take a moment and send out some well earned "thank you"s.

Firstly, Thanks to Kelly of H.E.A.T. Performance and Josh of High Horse Performance for giving up their weekend to come down to the Shindig and show off the good stuff! :not_worth I was diggin' the ported heads that Kelly brought with him! I'll definitely have to put some of those on my "to do" list! As well, Josh, I'll be talking to you a bit more soon about those headers / cats and springs!

Also, I'd like to thank Jeff Smith Chrysler Dodge Jeep for loaning us all those great vehicles to put on display as well as the big QC that we used for our TV table. And thanks goes John Hennessey & Co. for signing up for our little show. Although circumstances ultimately prevented you all from coming, we certainly appreciate that you were trying to make it. Maybe next year! :grin:

Secondly, I must thank Matt (KGBPro) and Scott (Rev.Hammer) for all the work they put in to make this a great show! :huddle: It simply would not have been nearly as good an event as it was without their involvement - period! I think we made a helluva team, guys!

Thirdly, I am soooo very thankful for those of you who volunteered to pitch in and help out at the 12th hour! I'm terrible at remembering names, but I'll give it a shot:

RPMSRT8 & Wife - Thank you both for the tremendous job on laying out the floor parking plan!

Nik & Ashe - You both did a great job with the registration and door prize duties so thanks a heap!! I said it before and I'll say it again here - if I could have 10 copies of you, Ashe, I could take over the world!

??? & ??? - My mind is drawing a blank, but to the couple that helped out with the building out of the goodie bags and with the parking chores, my sincere thanks!! You saved me a lot of work!

Daniel454 - Dude!! You really went above and beyond the call of duty with the AV provisions as well as the lunch run! You da man!!!

MikeEast - You were johnny-on-the-spot with the heavy lefting chores! My lower back thanks you profusely!! Next time we meet up, dinner & beer is on me!

I'd also like to thank my stepfather, Frank Paul, for the use of his pickup truck without which the big TVs would never have made it to the show!

I am probably forgetting some people and if you are one of those, please accept my apology as well as my sincere thanks!

And, Fourthly, I must thank ALL OF YOU WHO ATTENDED for helping to make this inaugural Southeastern Shindig a big success as well as an experience I'll treasure for the rest of my life!

THANK YOU ALL!!!! :grin:
It's great when folks pull together for a common cause

Chasb

·
Hard CHARGER
124 Posts
Thanks....

Dawson, KGB, Rev,

No one deserves more of a thanks than any one of you. My family, Mother-in-law and friends from chicago that attended all had nothing but great remarks about how professional everything was handled. This was my first Meet & Greet, and let me tell you, the rest will have a time meeting my expectations. I had a great time meeting the masses and viewing your incredible cars.

Scott

·
Betrayer of Mjolnir
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
M-Square Magnum said:
Don't forget HARD ROCK CAFE!!!
OMG! And you, too!! I *knew* I'd be forgetting folks. I really need an alzheimer's home test kit. :sad:

Thanks to Stephanie? (MuscleModz) for bringing up the Charger w/ MoPower's ingenious shaker hood and chin spoiler! And a 2nd round of thanks to her for all the great Hard Rock schwag!

And, yes, even a grudging thanks to ol' M-Square... :mrgreen: Seriously, though, I love the shirts you brought down!! We're not allowed to wear t-shirts here at my workplace, but I'm going to wash mine and wear it here on Friday!

·
blkmagnumR/T
483 Posts
Dawson, Rev, KGB, and all the vendors,:not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth

Our sincere gratitude to all of you for the job you guys did in putting one helluva of a Show at the "1st Annual Southeastern Shinding". The only problem is going to be to do better on the 2nd and the following ones, but I know that with help of all us who attended this one and had the time of our life, the next ones will get easier.

:sad: Those of you that miss this one I know, you going to regreted when you hear the good time everyone had and going to make plan to attend the "2nd A.S.E.S.", that almost sound like a bad thing but it was a "Family Affair". Because that is what this LX Forum has become a family of people that have a love of cars that has propagated to the individual families that owned them.

Again heartfelt salutacion to the old friends and the new one that we made in that building in Perry,GA, and we can wait until the 2nd A.S.E.S.

Bob&Aulia Fiol from Tampa :rock: :rock: :pepper: :pepper: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
10,061 Posts
It was and absolute blast meeting with everyone and I cant wait till #2. Thanks you Glenn, Scott, Matt ,Will, Daniel and Everyone else who worked to make it a great time for all. :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth

·
Betrayer of Mjolnir
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was posting in another thread and realized I'd forgotten someone else!! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!

Thanks to Eric Hupp (EHUPP01) for hosting our web site!! Top notch, my good fellow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.