LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hook 'Em Horns
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been told that "We have ......to do" the weekend of this game so...I am selling the tickets to the game, will be watching this one on the TV. They are part of my season tickets and I will not be in Austin that weekend. The game is scheduled for a 7PM start and ESPN's GameDay will be in Austin!

I am attaching a pic the seats (the pic does not do it justice but it gives a general idea at least) are actually a bit closer to the field and more toward the 50 yard line than in the pic. Last year the tickets were in section 109 row 41 with seat backs! They are really good seats you have a full view of the field and jumbo-tron. On the "good side" that would be in the shade and the sun not in your eyes also a little more room for you to strech your legs.

The way TEXAS works the season tickets is as follows:
You pay for the tickets in April they ship the actual tickets in mid August.

They do this so that if people do not renew their tickets they upgrade yours, so with that being said, the tickets will be the same as last year or possibly "a little better".

Anyway just thought I would see if anybody here wanted 1st shot at them before I send them to ebay, let me know looking for about $700 and the day I get them I will next day air them to you. THANKS!

HOOK 'EM HORNS

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
:banana: That include airfare? :pepper:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.