LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what it is because I was talking to the guy with the hands in the picture...

I found it fascinating at what it is, does and where it's found. Especially how it does it!

I know for sure, some of you guys have seen this. But tell us as much as you know about how it works! :grin:

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Banged up, dirty fingers??

edit Looks like clutch plate

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HEMIwoman said:
I see the need to go to a dermatologist.
Yeah, didn't notice that when I shot the pic... Dude, get that looked at!

Fnky, as always, you are an abundant source of knowledge.

Now who can tell me how to set one up, and which arms are for what stages of the clutch pack?

·
What'd I miss?
23,444 Posts
jaak said:
Yeah, didn't notice that when I shot the pic... Dude, get that looked at!

Fnky, as always, you are an abundant source of knowledge.

Now who can tell me how to set one up, and which arms are for what stages of the clutch pack?
lucky guess. i haven't seen one of those in over twenty years. don't really remember exactly how it works. :?

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
It's either a pimple, a boil, or a gummy bear.

·
Bane of Zombiehood
1,861 Posts
67alecto said:
It's either a pimple, a boil, or a gummy bear.
i have a funny story about a gummy bear. i spit one out a window driving down a highway on a 6 hour drive. 4 hours later we get where we're going and go to get stuff out the back. shorty was stuck to the rear quarter panel for like 200+ miles.

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts
iamkungfool said:
i have a funny story about a gummy bear. i spit one out a window driving down a highway on a 6 hour drive. 4 hours later we get where we're going and go to get stuff out the back. shorty was stuck to the rear quarter panel for like 200+ miles.
is that like the bird poo that made it into space. LOL

threadJack
sorry

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Longer than that for me

fnkychkn said:
lucky guess. i haven't seen one of those in over twenty years. don't really remember exactly how it works. :?
Mine was a guess as well.

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
Looks like it is missing a couple disks...

Don

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
single arms for stage 1 and twin arms for stage 2?

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
iamkungfool said:
I did almost the same thing with some gum when I was a kid. I spit it out the back window, and it landed on the trunk of my dad's car. He was pissed.

·
Mr. White Chocolate P. Rock
1,458 Posts
Looks like something bust off and let go sometime judging by all the dents on the outside front rotating face

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
my guess is the dents are from tapping on it to get the disks released to disassemble it.

Don

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
iamkungfool said:
I gotta know: Do you have cute little names for all of your gummy bears? :grin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.