LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
That aint Darth's butt, no hair, bikini tan lines and appears to have a bikini top on...
Darth, did you now just come out of the closet??

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
C'mon Bipto, show them your SPECIAL one!!

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
Ive got 2 tattoos, one on each arm.
The one on my right arm speaks for itself.

The one on my left is a pitbull with a fireman's axe.

·
Screaming In Digital
4,692 Posts
I have 4. One on each arm and shoulder. This one is my tribute to my first set of German Shepherds, Taarna & Onxy. Its their paw prints and the Kanji reads "Best Friends Eternal Love"

·
GOMAB
666 Posts
bipto said:
DV, there aint no tat in exitence that's gonna make me wanna look at any man's butt cleavage. Sorry... :roll:
I haven't laughed so hard about a post! Bipto cracked me up! Everyone is still wondering is DV's pic is shaved, a woman.... LMAO.

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
06 RT Hearse said:
I haven't laughed so hard about a post! Bipto cracked me up! Everyone is still wondering is DV's pic is shaved, a woman.... LMAO.
LOL - I know it aint him - but he sold it that way... :wink:

·
GOMAB
666 Posts
Here is mine. This is my son who died of SIDS. It is my reminder that we have to live life to the fullest, as we are here on borrowed time.

·
2,080 Posts
06 RT Hearse said:
Here is mine. This is my son who died of SIDS. It is my reminder that we have to live life to the fullest, as we are here on borrowed time.

Totally righteous tattoo!!!:thumbs_u:
They are always nicer when there is a special memory tied to them.

·
GOMAB
666 Posts
Thanks Fireman 512. I worked in a tat parlor and I agree with you, it better have some meaning to you.

·
band nerd
1,202 Posts
Cool tattoo's! :) I'd like to have one, but my husband doesn't want me to, he's weird like that. I want one with meaning and cool, none of that flower/heart/butterfly stuff. I'll figure it out one day :)

·
2,080 Posts
When I did my Superman tattoo, I hadn't been on the fire department long, but I had a signifigant amount of fire experience in that time. That tattoo signifies the way I feel when I either put out a fire or rescue someone from a fire. The pitbull tattoo I got a bit later, and that one signifies my mentality when I'm working with any of my tools, i.e. the axe. Just like a pitbull, when I start working at a fire, I lock onto my task and won't stop until it's done. It's gotta be that way because lives usually depend on it.

·
'waste of skin'
12,186 Posts
That's a pic of a tat I have I also have one on my arm. But I am so f in ugly I refuse to post pics if any part of myself. It's hard enough trying to amke freinds on the forum.

·
LX Padiwan
109 Posts
Had 5, now I have 4. The dragon is covering up 2. Still a work in progress.
For me the dragon has alot of meanings, to many to go into detail. He is also looking towards my heart, keeping a watchful eye.

Eventually will do another cover to bring me down to 3.

·
2,080 Posts
BigRedRT said:
Had 5, now I have 4. The dragon is covering up 2. Still a work in progress.
For me the dragon has alot of meanings, to many to go into detail. He is also looking towards my heart, keeping a watchful eye.

Eventually will do another cover to bring me down to 3.

Wow! How many sessions so far to do the dragon?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.