LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LX Newbie
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey...

I've been cruising ChargerForums.com for a month or 2 & finally decided to start posting here, too. I just purchased my new ride on 07/24 with ONLY 2 miles on it. Purchased from Central Florida DCX....I highly recommend going there, btw, the internet dept. was phenomenal. My R/T was built in May/06 & has AUTO HEADLAMPS.

Any other questions about my whip, read my sig.

(I just traded in my 06 Eclipse cuz I LOVE the charger & hated the torque-steer of FWD.) I previously have driven the following:

05 350z
04 Accord v6 Coupe
02 Spectra (yes, KIA)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this car!!!....Miles better than ALL my previous cars for a number of reasons. (I've already put 600 miles on it)

Thanks in advance for the welcome!!

·
Thread Killer, Vote Stealer
2,983 Posts
Thanks for stopping by. Always good to add another to the party!

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
make sure u add , FL to the end of your location, so we know you arent in the real Orange County.

haha I am totally just kidding. welcome and enjoy ur ride :)

·
LX Newbie
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ASU_Magnum said:
make sure u add , FL to the end of your location, so we know you arent in the real Orange County.

haha I am totally just kidding. welcome and enjoy ur ride :)
lmao....very funny ;)

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Welcome from NY

FLA-RT said:
Hey...

I've been cruising ChargerForums.com for a month or 2 & finally decided to start posting here, too. I just purchased my new ride on 07/24 with ONLY 2 miles on it. Purchased from Central Florida DCX....I highly recommend going there, btw, the internet dept. was phenomenal. My R/T was built in May/06 & has AUTO HEADLAMPS.

Any other questions about my whip, read my sig.

(I just traded in my 06 Eclipse cuz I LOVE the charger & hated the torque-steer of FWD.) I previously have driven the following:

05 350z
04 Accord v6 Coupe
02 Spectra (yes, KIA)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this car!!!....Miles better than ALL my previous cars for a number of reasons. (I've already put 600 miles on it)

Thanks in advance for the welcome!!
You'll enjoy this site and the people on it.

Post sme pics when youj get a chance. Use www.photobucket.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.