LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LX Newbie
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone, particularly those with a V6 chrysler 300, installed the clear front turn signal bulbs from Stealth Auto? I was just wanting to know how hard it was to get them in.

·
Warranties are for sissies.
3,740 Posts
I believe the stealth bulbs are chromed. I had chromed bulbs on my 300 Touring. They were easy to install. There was one bigger one (3057?) and two smaller ones for each headlight. You may have to take the air cleaner box out to the do the drivers side. I did, but I have pretty big hands and forearms. The air cleaner assembly comes out after you take out a single bolt. I don't remember the size socket, but I do remember that its metric (11mm seems to stick in my head though). They make the front end look much cleaner, especially with the side markers tinted/painted. No more orange!!!

·
LX Newbie
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1fastsedan said:
I believe the stealth bulbs are chromed. I had chromed bulbs on my 300 Touring. They were easy to install. There was one bigger one (3057?) and two smaller ones for each headlight. You may have to take the air cleaner box out to the do the drivers side. I did, but I have pretty big hands and forearms. The air cleaner assembly comes out after you take out a single bolt. I don't remember the size socket, but I do remember that its metric (11mm seems to stick in my head though). They make the front end look much cleaner, especially with the side markers tinted/painted. No more orange!!!
Thanks for the info. Now its time to order!

·
Supporting Vendor
173 Posts
Thanks for the very kind mention!!!! :D

-Aaron

·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmK
753 Posts
Yeah I got some in my 300 I love them!! I have the projector aftermarket headlights also and the chrome bulbs look great in them. I will have to post up a pic cause I dont think I ever have!! If you can turn a door knob you can put in the lights it will take about 5 mins to put them in!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.