LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
499 Posts
Wow thats a pretty awsome start price...... Wonder what they will end up going for?
If he wasnt so far from me, I would be all over this. But florida, USA - Alberta, Canada would KILLLLLLLL me on shipping!! haha
Good find!

·
LX Padiwan
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm selling them acutally, so everything can be worked out through me with no problem

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
i would love to have those!! darn i just put my light grey stone dvd hear rest in and the colors wont match! DOHH

·
Hey Morticia, Lets take the Mag out !!
440 Posts
Being a Logistic Manager. Are you sure UPS will take them ? I think the backseat might be a little big. Just My .02

·
LX Padiwan
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, i recieved a huge trampoline the other day, im kicking my self for throwing the box away because it would of been perfect for the back seat, well point being it was almost the same size or bigger, so it shouldnt be much of a problem I was really worryed about the front seats but I heard people have shipped front seats like that so im hoping thats true

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
outlawchico151 said:
I'm selling them acutally, so everything can be worked out through me with no problem
I would of kept them but the car has new custom interrior my lost is you gain...

When did you get an SRT-8? And are we positive they are out of a Magnum?

·
LX Padiwan
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my brother-in-law owns the srt8 I was going to put it in my car but the same guy doing his interrior is doing penut butter leather in my mag....Im 120% its from a magnum lmao i drove the car and everything..actually i picked up the seats my self...

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Just wanted to make sure because ROBAGD had big problems with the back seats when his weren't from a Magnum.

Is your BIL a member here?

·
LX Padiwan
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No hes computer retard! lmao

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Sorry Rob, didn't mean to put words in your mouth. I thought you had fitment problems with the back seat.

·
LX Padiwan
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rob quick ? someone asked me this and i didnt kno what to tell them thoes seats can only go on hemis with both power seats you cant put that in a sxt or se right? or how would you make that work..did you have that problem?

·
LX Padiwan
1,156 Posts
I would suggest taking the fronts seats and 'bolting' them to a pallet and then just making a cardboard or wood frame surround. It should reduce issues with shipping and 'UPS Ground' or FedEx Freight should take it (or any freigth hauler).

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.