LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RedDemon
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am a RT owner currently but will soon probably getting my parents SRT8. My question any of you previous RT owners that upgraded to the SRT8 regret anything as far as gas? I usually get 300 miles per tank of gas in city driving. FOr in city driving what do you normally get? Not interested in mph just tell me how many miles total you get in your srt8 in city. Thanks guys.

Other than the gas the only other regret in getting the srt8 is the kicker speaker system. I still say the bostons have a far superior sound compare to the kickers.

But otherwise the srt8 is funnnnnn.

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Gas is an entertainment expense.

Most of the time, the Kickers are off, because you want to hear that 1-2 shift...

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
Can't tell you about city,but I can tell you I just averaged 22mpg for 1300 miles cruising around 75-80 mph.That only 1mpg less than I was getting with my R/T at the same speeds.

·
RedDemon
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hemi31 said:
Can't tell you about city,but I can tell you I just averaged 22mpg for 1300 miles cruising around 75-80 mph.That only 1mpg less than I was getting with my R/T at the same speeds.
22mpg? really? that almost the same as the RT. What do you guys think of the color red anyway. Im going from black to red

·
SRT8 Newbie
1 Posts
City MPG

I have been getting about 13 mpg around Los Angeles. That is roughly 240 miles per tank. I drive through the Santa Monica mountains pretty much every day so take all those twisties into account.

·
Premium Member
5,278 Posts
From a black 02 Bonneville SSEI to an Inferno Magnum SRT8 - I don't mind the color change at all :thumbs_u:

·
LX Padiwan
1,758 Posts
About how fast were you guys travelling? Seems like the MDS effect would be eliminated by driving around/over 80.

Redfox0099 said:
4 cars went to the SE Shindig from Texas...3 SRTs and one R/T

From fueling spot A in Mississippi to fueling spot B in Central Alabama we ALL GOT 20 MPG.... MSD My A$$

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.