LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Converted Chevy Guy
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My birthday gift to myself was this new emblem for the hemiwagn.

Hemiwagn really is a Grand Tourer with a kick; 11 sec car but still a cross country comfy cocoon with tons of safety and pampering features.

Dodge has used the GTS moniker for a number of its special performance models, so I took my cue from that and had this emblem commissioned. (This is still a prototype, final 6 copies due next year). I'm going to put one on the grille and one on the back hatch.

· "R.I.P. Lou1355 "The Hellbitch lives On"
8,675 Posts
Who made them I was pricing emblems and they were out of this world

· Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Who makes these? ^^ Looking for something a little different but they are really nice...

· Premium Member
1,248 Posts
I am looking for the 426 Hemi badges but not for a crazy price...

· Converted Chevy Guy
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the avatar version of that better!
but seriously, thanks Jaak, the red GTS looks great! I've emailed the mfg to see if they can do that for the final 6.

· Premium Member
26,873 Posts
Yeah, well, I always loved the little touch of red of the stock SRT8 badge on the back of your car. I still have it etched in my mind from one of our drives from Eastway, along Eglinton. Just make sure it's not Cam's favourite valve cover red!!! LOL! Maybe even a dark blood red would look good?

Candy... Ah yes...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.