LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daimler/Chrysler has the SRT-4, and several SRT-8's; where's the SRT-6?...I think it would be awesome to have SRT-6 Magnum. On thing I dont understand either is they put the 3.5 in the SXT, but why dont they just use the 3.7 thats in the Dakota, and put that in the Magnum and maybe turbo it up a bit?

·
Chasing Dreams
3,354 Posts
Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6. Not made anymore though. It had a supercharged v-6.

·
I'm tryin' to think but nuttin' happens
5,151 Posts
SRT is reserved for the best and fastest of each product line. What's the use when you could just get an RT?

·
Dude, Where's my LX!?!?
4,291 Posts
They had one in the showroom at Greenville Dodge in Greenville Texas when Mlkcrtnz and I went to get his new R/T. Man let me tell you, head and doorjam are NOT meant to come in contact but they did this time!

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
MagnumFreak said:
Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6. Not made anymore though. It had a supercharged v-6.
It's not made anymore? The SRT website still shows it as a current production model..... Is this the last year for it?

ratman1648 said:
and WHAT THE FRICK IS WITH THE UNDERLINING OF RANDOM WORDS IN SOME POSTS??????
Huh?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
ratman1648 said:
and WHAT THE FRICK IS WITH THE UNDERLINING OF RANDOM WORDS IN SOME POSTS??????
You might want to check your system for spyware. Looks like a classic case I have seen many times.

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
apollo said:
You might want to check your system for spyware. Looks like a classic case I have seen many times.
Yes, it's spy/ad ware. I was doing a web page for a 501(c)3 company, and I brought the files on a disk to show them on their computers.

I brought it up, and random words were hyperlinked to various adult web pages. They looked at me like they couldn't believe what I did, so I ran some diagnostic tests and showed them that they had assorted malware on different computers throughout their office.

·
Tipmaster G
7,019 Posts
Looked at a crossfire conv with a buddy, Couldn't figure out why it didn't look right till we saw the black one.

There is no chrome it's all silver paint!

Roll bars ,fender bars, windshield molding ,wheels etc, looked very cheap. like it was unfinished or somthing!

·
Thread Killer, Vote Stealer
2,983 Posts
RE-hijack!

Some discussion forums have random hyperlinking built into there interface.

Sucks! :loser:

BACK ON TOPIC:

The Crossfire is one cool ride, but a specialty vehicle (SRT6) in a niche model line adds up to complete obscurity!

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
bmartin9122 said:
RE-hijack!

Some discussion forums have random hyperlinking built into there interface.

Sucks! :loser:
Perhaps but not his discussion forum so the point is MuT. :)

·
LX Newbie
29 Posts
I owned a Dakota with the 3.7 before I got my Magnum with the 2.7. The 3.7 is a dog, period. The 3.5 is a much better V6 than the 3.7 IMO. I wish Dodge would use the 3.5 in the trucks.

My 2.7 in the Magnum feels quicker than the 3.7 did, and the weight difference isnt that much.

Look at it this way

2.7 - 190 HP 210 lb/ft
3.5 - 250 HP 250 lb/ft
3.7 - 210 HP 235 lb/ft

Not to mention the Dakota never got better than 19 MPG on the highway, never once did it get the 22 as advertised. Just some food for thought

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.