LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Who Farted........O its torquemanagment!
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
No longer sporting dual R/T's!
9,301 Posts
Too much truck, not enough driver...

Mike

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
They are a handfull... but duh... let off the gas silly;)

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts
wow what was he doing? looks like he was warming the tires for the next run. he could not have been starting a run burning them that much.

OUCH

·
America...fvck yeah!
5,397 Posts
I seriously don't know how he crashed. I mean he was wearing a driving suit and everything.:loser:

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
HotRodK said:
He got what he deserved. Stupid driver.:doh:
That's a bit harsh. He had his truck on the track and he lost traction.

Better there than on the street.

·
Huge Member
782 Posts
Your telling me that guy should be behind the wheel of ANY vehicle? That has got to be one of the WORST drivers ever. And I stand by my comment. He got what he deserved. Natures way.

·
Tire burner
21 Posts
HotRodK said:
Your telling me that guy should be behind the wheel of ANY vehicle? That has got to be one of the WORST drivers ever. And I stand by my comment. He got what he deserved. Natures way.
I see professional drivers wreck also, do you feel the same about them? He lost traction and the truck fishtailed. I don't think he deserved to wreck, he just did. I also agree that he was doing the right thing by racing on the track and not on the street.

·
3,450 Posts
HotRodK said:
Yeah, but we don't know what happened. His throttle might have stuck, he might have broken something in his suspension on the launch, etc, etc.

·
3,450 Posts
ZMagnum said:
That will buff right out.
I think we need a timer for this forum. Anytime a thread or title contains pictures or a description of a crash, the timer starts. It doesn't stop until someone says "That will buff right out".

:grin:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.